Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted April 5, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 5, 2020 Boris Johnson has been admitted to hospital. I don't like the mans politics but I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Quote
Liam O'Rourke Posted April 5, 2020 Posted April 5, 2020 That press release, designed to ward off panic using words like "precautionary" and "routine" did more to convince me this is actually pretty serious. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted April 5, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 5, 2020 6 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said: That press release, designed to ward off panic using words like "precautionary" and "routine" did more to convince me this is actually pretty serious. You weren't already convinced of that? Quote
Liam O'Rourke Posted April 5, 2020 Posted April 5, 2020 Just now, Devon Malcolm said: You weren't already convinced of that? Boris' situation. The situation in general I'm well aware is very serious. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 5, 2020 Members Posted April 5, 2020 46 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: Boris Johnson has been admitted to hospital. I don't like the mans politics but I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I know. Those poor nurses having to look after the cunt. Quote
Liam O'Rourke Posted April 5, 2020 Posted April 5, 2020 21 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: STOP CALLING HIM BORIS I've missed something haven't I. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted April 5, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 5, 2020 2 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said: I've missed something haven't I. His surname. Quote
KingofSports Posted April 6, 2020 Posted April 6, 2020 Tiger covid. The alleged mugshot of the tiger concerned, as shown on the BBC, is in fact a fake. In order to prevent cat-shaming, its true identity has to be preserved. If that fake tiger accepted remuneration, in any form, for his compliance, then fuck that stripey nonce. Quote
Paid Members Chris B Posted April 6, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 6, 2020 I heard it was a predator. #cancelled Quote
King Pitcos Posted April 6, 2020 Posted April 6, 2020 13 hours ago, Keith Houchen said: STOP CALLING HIM BORIS Fuck yo deadnaming shit, it’s 2020. Since my Equality & Diversity training, I call people by what they prefer to be identified as. He want to be called Boris, I call him Boris. Also he seems like a right laugh, so I prefer to call him by his first name anyway. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted April 6, 2020 Posted April 6, 2020 (edited) Everyone’s watchimg Contagion on Netflix as if it’s going to have the answer to everything Edited April 6, 2020 by WyattSheepMask Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.