WWE 2K20 announcment coming August 5th. First screenshot released!

TheToeSucker

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
6 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

They've brought out Southpaw Regional Wrestling DLC, but it's got very few of the characters from the Southpaw videos. It's mostly just a sort of GLOW homage showcase.

Shame they couldn't have gotten Cena to record some commentary. 

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Arn’t they supposedly working another WWE game as well? I know some took that to be ‘Here Comes The Pain: Remastered’ based on absolutely nothing, but at this stage I’d take pretty anything different from the last 5 or so years

Not sure it was based on nothing. A developer from Yukes posted they had been in a 6 hour meeting about an exciting project he hoped would happen and that they had been playing a lot of SD: HCTP in said meeting.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, FUM said:

Not sure it was based on nothing. A developer from Yukes posted they had been in a 6 hour meeting about an exciting project he hoped would happen and that they had been playing a lot of SD: HCTP in said meeting.

Maybe they were playing a lot of HCTP in the meeting to remind them of when they used to put out a semi decent WWE game.

My son and I have been discussing this. We both reckon a new version of All Stars would be great. Imagine hitting a Claymore that sends the opponent damn near into space, similar to Injustice. Hitting a Spear that sends them into the ropes and back into another spear , a stomp that starts in the rafters, a styles clash similar to the spinning perfectplex....wrestling has always been big,colourful, OTT characters and the game should reflect it. The ability to add freckles and wrinkles means the developers have spent so long fucking about with little touches that they failed to make games enjoyable for years as a result. Take it back to basics, make it bold and colourful with massive caricatures, simpler controls and it’ll sell bucketloads.......*

* or just do a modern remake of No Mercy....🤞🏻