Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Not technically a crisp, but fucking hell these are good. 73-B3966-F-2-ABC-4-B24-9-F98-8642-C09664

Just caned two bags as 1.) they are very moreish and 2.) as they’re quite small, they’re very pour-into-mouth-able. 11/10

I found these a couple of years ago and agree, incredible. Jalapeño, honey mustard and the buffalo wings flavours are ALL absolutely spectacular. I’d say they are the best bar style snack on the market. They also do big share bags, that obviously don’t get shared. Can’t rate them enough.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

I haven’t seen Brannigans anywhere in fucking yonks. What with this and Pound Bakery closing its set to be a terrible year for me. 

I spotted Brannigans yesterday at my local B&M. I think Beef and Mustard. Lamb and Mint must have definitely gone

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I spotted Brannigans yesterday at my local B&M. I think Beef and Mustard. Lamb and Mint must have definitely gone

They also used to do Ham & Pickle, was that the lot?

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Pretty sure I've spotted Brannigans in Home Bargains recently, so they're still about. 

music video cheer GIF

1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Pound Bakery in Stockport recently had a refit so all is not lost!

Ooh, how the other half live.

3 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

I found these a couple of years ago and agree, incredible. Jalapeño, honey mustard and the buffalo wings flavours are ALL absolutely spectacular. I’d say they are the best bar style snack on the market. They also do big share bags, that obviously don’t get shared. Can’t rate them enough.

I got a pack of the cheddar cheese flavour from an import site a while back, dangerously moreish

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Ham and Pickle are/were the nicest.  When I saw them in B&M or Poundland, I'd stock up like fuck.

Yeh, the budget retailers are your best bet for the Brannigans. Ive seen them on market stalls too, and Farmfoods i think.

Lamb & Mint are dead and buried though, i cant fathom why they'd discontinue such a unique crisp. Sad.

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Not technically a crisp, but fucking hell these are good. 73-B3966-F-2-ABC-4-B24-9-F98-8642-C09664

Just caned two bags as 1.) they are very moreish and 2.) as they’re quite small, they’re very pour-into-mouth-able. 11/10

I like the cheese flavour ones, but these are next level:

71zhuUvBdFL._AC_SX385_.jpg