The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

32 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

The main was alright. I guess they could carry on the feud and do a match with Rebel & Hayter banned from ringside, but I figure Ruby will just get shuffled back into the pack and Britt will have a match with somebody else in a couple of weeks until maybe she wrestles Thunder Rosa at Full Gear? 

On that note, I’d quite like to see them remove Hayter from Britt’s act. She’s not really added anything, and her presence means there’s less opportunity for the fun chemistry that we see between Rebel and Britt. 

14 hours ago, RedRooster said:

On that note, I’d quite like to see them remove Hayter from Britt’s act. She’s not really added anything, and her presence means there’s less opportunity for the fun chemistry that we see between Rebel and Britt. 

Britt Baker doesn't need a heater. It's weird that they've put Hayter with her. I guess they're planning to do a MJF/Wardlow style thing where eventually Hayter turns on Britt?

17 hours ago, RedRooster said:

Ok, what do you do with Hayter. How do you remove her? What's the plan? 

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Chili said:

Either she nearly costs or does cost Britt the title through interference or loses a match that puts Rosa in as Britt's next challenger? Britt berates her, Hayter turns and takes out Rebel and Britt and then loses a match against Britt but it keeps adding more threats to a heel champion.

Someone like Britt seems to work best when three or four people are in the mix and she's made to always have to make sure she's one step ahead. 

On 9/25/2021 at 4:05 PM, Project Nim said:

That crowd for Omega-Danielson; wow!

Tickled me for some reason when JR said, “Malakai, not Malakai, yeah Malakai” 

Crowd really didn’t like the Rhodes did they?

I get the impression that Brandi may be an absolute pain in the arse and have a hugely over inflated opinion of herself.

Her face when she came out for her "big return" to absolutely zero reaction was a picture.

She really thought she was Cena at the 2008 Rumble.

2 hours ago, Chili said:

AEW pivots all the time when things aren’t working, so the method of removal almost doesn’t matter - look at Andrade and Chavo, for example. There are plenty of ways to do it. As for Hayter, give her time to find an identity on Dark and Elevation, and if she starts clicking, or consistently performing in ring, use her more on Dynamite and Rampage. 

Edited by RedRooster

Care to elaborate? Its bollocks because it isn't true in your opinion? bollocks because you don't believe its my opinion?

What I saw was her getting little to no reaction and looking deflated.

She had an action figure released before their womens world champ or any actual womens wrestler. I think its reasonable to perceive she may have quite the ego on her.

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, Jonny Vegas said:

Care to elaborate? Its bollocks because it isn't true in your opinion? bollocks because you don't believe its my opinion?

What I saw was her getting little to no reaction and looking deflated.

She had an action figure released before their womens world champ or any actual womens wrestler. I think its reasonable to perceive she may have quite the ego on her.

You know she’s not in charge of Jazwares right? The first series was of the EVPs, Page and Jericho. How many Brandi figures have there been since or announced for future series? None. WHAT AN EGO