Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Further to the Sloppy Shop post above, a video of Moxley at I presume the same event, the state of that crowd. If I was AEW, I'd be giving him this Wednesday night off (unless it's already pretaped).

Spoilered as I'm unsure if it spoils anything on the show.

Spoiler

 

 

Edited by Nick James
Posted

They were live Wednesday and taped Thursday. If he wasn’t in amongst the crowd he’s at very little risk from that, which I think he would avoid risk in doing so given how far pregnant Renee is 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I’ve seen his full involvement.

Spoiler

He jumped into the crowd on night one against Barnett and walked through the crowd on night two to rub bloody heads with Nick Gage. Nick Gage had been completely mobbed himself by the crowd during his entrance moments earlier.

2E6B27B1-24E2-4F99-8184-B2AFA11723E2.thumb.jpeg.ba8d3a8cc310d40a9caa678f5727e6fc.jpeg

I love Mox, and it’s clear this is the type of stuff he dreamed about when leaving WWE, but fucking hell mate. Super irresponsible.

 

Edited by Supremo
  • Paid Members
Posted
16 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

What's the point of wearing masks when you're standing shoulder to shoulder to people? 

A lot of Americans seem to think that mask-wearing and social distancing are an either/or situation. 

Posted

It feels like Tony Khan read fans moaning about how Sting wasn't used properly or enough in WWE so he's just decided to shove him out there nearly every week regardless.

Posted
58 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

It feels like Tony Khan read fans moaning about how Sting wasn't used properly or enough in WWE so he's just decided to shove him out there nearly every week regardless.

See also: Long term booking.

WWE don't do it so we'll drag out everything for the sake of it, it's a shame as the start and finish of most stories are excellent.

Posted

Jericho ballsing up the line about Wardlow being stupid was superb, also tickled me how much JR shit on the Godzilla Kong tie in. Was Matt Jackson sweating hair dye or fake tan?

  • Paid Members
Posted

I think the long term booking thing comes down to Covid to a degree. I suspect they often thought they could delay stuff until they could get people in the building but they drastically under estimated how long it might take.

  • Paid Members
Posted
37 minutes ago, Chili said:

9:38 lads, proper wonderful stuff.

The cameo at the end of the Vlog is top draw as well. I love how much fun Negative 1 is having.

  • Paid Members
Posted

The section in BTE this week with Kenny and the Bucks was good - while the agonised 'what decision will we make' was overblown live, it worked nicely in the video package here. But Kenny's promo was solid, and the suggestion that the Bucks will drop the tassles and crowd-pandering sounds fun - I doubt they'll make too many changes to their style, but I'm intrigued what full-blown-heel Bucks will be like.

 

Posted

Ogogo makes he in-ring debut tonight, he hasn't had any matches on Dark or anything has he? They must have some confidence in him to put him on the main card right away, but I've also heard that he took to wrestling like a natural almost from the start of training so hoping for a great showing.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...