The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

I probably wouldn't dislike him so much if he tidied up his look, I don't want him to look pristine but at the moment his attire is all over the place and just looks like a clumsily put together mess. He can look like a mad prick and look decent at the same time, coordinate! Like look at Mankind's OG attire, that was excellent.

Also, tone down the pointing to the cock on his head.

19 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

They did a thing a couple of months back (might’ve been around Fyter Fest) where they “invited” some NXT fans to check out the show. As soon as I read about it I thought “I bet that fucking Everton guys there”, and low & behold, there he was. I think he’s been there ever since they started having a crowd in attendance

He's been at all the Daily's Place shows that have had crowds I think, going back to the first Fight for the Fallen. I think there was footage of him being super obnoxious to someone early on. I don't usually get too annoyed by fans but that guy boils my piss.

• Paid Members

Luther looks like someone from the wacky mid 90’s WWF era and wrestles like a jobber from there as well. I think it’s sweet they gave him a contracted job at AEW as it was his first one at that late stages of career. But keep him in a backstage role or if you can’t, jobber to the roster. He’s shown nothing in the ring to suggest differently.

2 hours ago, BrodyGraham said:

He's been at all the Daily's Place shows that have had crowds I think, going back to the first Fight for the Fallen. I think there was footage of him being super obnoxious to someone early on. I don't usually get too annoyed by fans but that guy boils my piss.

I remember because I posted it, it was when he told Brandi “your going to choke on fingers”

He’s not going to be anywhere near the main show again. Sometimes wrestling just needs to have a nice moment that matters to those involved. Jericho’s star power was enough, wasn’t like he was in with kip Sabian in the main 

• Paid Members

You wonder how much it really meant to Jericho in the end though. Getting his mate a completely underserved main event match, only for him to stumble and fall all over the show, sucking wind like a motherfucker. I bet he was more embarrassed than anything else. 

3 minutes ago, Supremo said:

You wonder how much it really meant to Jericho in the end though. Getting his mate a completely underserved main event match, only for him to stumble and fall all over the show, sucking wind like a motherfucker. I bet he was more embarrassed than anything else. 

Of all the things Jericho has been involved with lately I doubt THAT would be the most embarrassing. 

Honestly haven't even noticed "Everton Guy" whoever the fuck he is. Probably a side effect of binning NXT off.

Do they even concentrate on the handful of fans in attendance that much? I've never noticed it, granted though I usually watch wrestling in the background these days and only really pay attention when it's something important.

2 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Honestly haven't even noticed "Everton Guy" whoever the fuck he is. Probably a side effect of binning NXT off.

Do they even concentrate on the handful of fans in attendance that much? I've never noticed it, granted though I usually watch wrestling in the background these days and only really pay attention when it's something important.

I haven't really noticed much in the way of showing the crowd unless it's someone getting involved or them pushing the Judas sing along.

• Awards Moderator

They really made Greg Valentine look strong during that Dog Collar match! One more run for the Hammer!

Anyway, I really liked Hobbs vs Page, and Hobbs is joining Jack Perry in my list of young wrestlers AEW needs to really carefully look after because they’ll be megastars a few years down the line.

It took me a little while to get into it but thought the Dog Collar match was great by the end. Sort of surprised to see Cody win it back, but like @Supremo said, his promo post-match turned me round and it was the right decision to have him get the belt back. Although I’ll admit I wanted him to give Dustin the chance on the anniversary show.

My first thought at Page being in the tournament was that he wasn’t getting to the final, and Omega was.

Not sure how I felt about the final segment, except that the Judas Effect to the clown was brutal. He’s probably still not woken up yet.

I miss PAC. It’s going to be so long before they can have him in Florida again. Can they not just borrow an empty venue in Gateshead and have him beat up someone every few weeks to remind everyone that the longer he’s kept on this side of the Atlantic, the bigger a bastard he becomes, and when he finally gets back to America everyone’s going to fall to him?

• Paid Members

I haven’t seen last night’s Bloodsport event yet but this photo of the crowd is enough to give me a major case of Covid anxiety.

EB752AFF-EEF8-4110-8707-E8C067D346B7.thumb.jpeg.6ea2decbecc50b02265813db39476672.jpeg

I’ve no idea what GCW’s deal is, where this show was held and whether everyone was tested beforehand or not. All I know is that if I’m AEW that’s not a comforting image three days before he headlines my Anniversary Show.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I haven’t seen last night’s Bloodsport event yet but this photo of the crowd is enough to give me a major case of Covid anxiety.

EB752AFF-EEF8-4110-8707-E8C067D346B7.thumb.jpeg.6ea2decbecc50b02265813db39476672.jpeg

I’ve no idea what GCW’s deal is, where this show was held and whether everyone was tested beforehand or not. All I know is that if I’m AEW that’s not a comforting image three days before he headlines my Anniversary Show.

County Fairgrounds, Indianapolis