MPDTT

The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

13 minutes ago, Louch said:

Is there any other show on tv that they are discussed the way they are in wrestling, when they have the same power over everything broadcast? I can’t think of, nor have seen any, Except when things are cancelled, not week on week 

You ever heard of a forum called Digital Spy?

20 minutes ago, Louch said:

Is there any other show on tv that they are discussed the way they are in wrestling, when they have the same power over everything broadcast? I can’t think of, nor have seen any, Except when things are cancelled, not week on week 

You should hear people talking about Doctor Who.

To me it’s a relic of a bygone Monday night wars era. Hardly anyone’s watching live tv, it’s a business metric measured in a highly flawed way that I don’t understand the obsession over. Each to their own, rather discuss the content than how many others watched what I did 

7 hours ago, Louch said:

To me it’s a relic of a bygone Monday night wars era. Hardly anyone’s watching live tv, it’s a business metric measured in a highly flawed way that I don’t understand the obsession over. Each to their own, rather discuss the content than how many others watched what I did 

Why don't you then? 

40 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Why don't you then? 

Well I did in my first post you replied to. It’s a decent watch, regardless of how many others are watching it live. Enjoy the number crunching, I’ll enjoy the show 

11 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

They're a great tag team. AEW haven't done a huge amount with them. I do really enjoy both as singles guys but I get why there might not have been room for them initially. I'd rather they waited until they really want to invest in them.

The tag division is huge now, while the singles midcard is looking a bit thin. I think splitting them up soon ish would be for the best. Plenty of exciting options if they do.

30 minutes ago, Louch said:

Well I did in my first post you replied to. It’s a decent watch, regardless of how many others are watching it live. Enjoy the number crunching, I’ll enjoy the show 

I made a big post last week about the shows once I'd caught up. I've made a billion posts about AEW. I've made a handful about ratings. One being this week when NXT got a rare win. Apologies that it's not worthy.

59 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I made a big post last week about the shows once I'd caught up. I've made a billion posts about AEW. I've made a handful about ratings. One being this week when NXT got a rare win. Apologies that it's not worthy.

Fucking hell. We're all wrestling fans and we all over analyse everything. Including ratings. Just keep doing what you're doing.

11 hours ago, Louch said:

From last months Eastender Newsletter

- "Phil is still a draw pulling in 600,000 extra viewers in his segment. Jean Slater appearing next immediately dropped them down 700,000."

1 hour ago, Edgehead said:

From last months Eastender Newsletter

- "Phil is still a draw pulling in 600,000 extra viewers in his segment. Jean Slater appearing next immediately dropped them down 700,000."

But is Phil drawing more than Ken Barlow at the moment?

1 minute ago, DavidB6937 said:

But is Phil drawing more than Ken Barlow at the moment?

Hard to say since CSWeekly stopped their newsletter and moved on to audio shows. They just moan about the overpush of David Platt and never reveal the minute by minutes. 

David Platt'll never be one of the greats until he puts on some size. No one is gonna be convinced by a little midget like that. His only saving grace is he at least went and got himself a serviceable tan.

He needs to find his level, maybe some outlaw mudshow like Doctors.