Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
30 minutes ago, Louch said:

Well I did in my first post you replied to. It’s a decent watch, regardless of how many others are watching it live. Enjoy the number crunching, I’ll enjoy the show 

I made a big post last week about the shows once I'd caught up. I've made a billion posts about AEW. I've made a handful about ratings. One being this week when NXT got a rare win. Apologies that it's not worthy.

Posted
59 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I made a big post last week about the shows once I'd caught up. I've made a billion posts about AEW. I've made a handful about ratings. One being this week when NXT got a rare win. Apologies that it's not worthy.

Fucking hell. We're all wrestling fans and we all over analyse everything. Including ratings. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Posted
11 hours ago, Louch said:

Is there any other show on tv that they are discussed the way they are in wrestling, when they have the same power over everything broadcast? I can’t think of, nor have seen any, Except when things are cancelled, not week on week 

From last months Eastender Newsletter

- "Phil is still a draw pulling in 600,000 extra viewers in his segment. Jean Slater appearing next immediately dropped them down 700,000."

Posted
1 hour ago, Edgehead said:

From last months Eastender Newsletter

- "Phil is still a draw pulling in 600,000 extra viewers in his segment. Jean Slater appearing next immediately dropped them down 700,000."

But is Phil drawing more than Ken Barlow at the moment?

Posted
1 minute ago, DavidB6937 said:

But is Phil drawing more than Ken Barlow at the moment?

Hard to say since CSWeekly stopped their newsletter and moved on to audio shows. They just moan about the overpush of David Platt and never reveal the minute by minutes. 

Posted

David Platt'll never be one of the greats until he puts on some size. No one is gonna be convinced by a little midget like that. His only saving grace is he at least went and got himself a serviceable tan.

He needs to find his level, maybe some outlaw mudshow like Doctors.

Posted

It's weird that they've really cut back on the Fite exclusive skits and even commentary during breaks, they were my main draws for watching it there.

Posted

There’s definitely been less stuff on FITE. They seem to mention “picture in picture” a lot these days, so presumably it’s something to do with the TNT feed. There was even a couple of times last week were it just cut to black for a few minutes, which wasn’t so bad it meant that we were spared the god-awful theme song.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...