The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

If you're not willing to pay a single, solitary quid for a TV show that you've been banging on about for fucking months then you don't deserve it. Piss off and watch something else.

That's aimed at no one in particular, but entirely at the berks who've been shouting about AEW being competition for WWE, and how the "landscape of wrestling" is changing forever. 

Pay up, fuckers. 

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, David said:

If you're not willing to pay a single, solitary quid for a TV show that you've been banging on about for fucking months then you don't deserve it. Piss off and watch something else.

That's aimed at no one in particular, but entirely at the berks who've been shouting about AEW being competition for WWE, and how the "landscape of wrestling" is changing forever. 

Pay up, fuckers. 

You'd never guess he was Scottish with this attitude.

2 minutes ago, Seratonin said:

Imagine paying 4 quid a month to watch Jimmy Havoc. 

Imagine being so precious about how much of a fucking scav you are that you object to paying the price of a pint for 8 hours of wrestling.

You weren't fussed about AEW until it became the lens through which we could view your idiocy.

• Paid Members

I feel like all this CM Punk chat has been overegged, so much so that I am now coming round to the idea he'll walk out on AEW TV tomorrow night in a massively convoluted swerve. I'm probably wrong, but something doesn't feel right.