Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

If you're not willing to pay a single, solitary quid for a TV show that you've been banging on about for fucking months then you don't deserve it. Piss off and watch something else.

That's aimed at no one in particular, but entirely at the berks who've been shouting about AEW being competition for WWE, and how the "landscape of wrestling" is changing forever. 

Pay up, fuckers. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
28 minutes ago, David said:

If you're not willing to pay a single, solitary quid for a TV show that you've been banging on about for fucking months then you don't deserve it. Piss off and watch something else.

That's aimed at no one in particular, but entirely at the berks who've been shouting about AEW being competition for WWE, and how the "landscape of wrestling" is changing forever. 

Pay up, fuckers. 

You'd never guess he was Scottish with this attitude.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

You'd never guess he was Scottish with this attitude.

I never said that I would be paying the single, solitary quid for AEW, did I?

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

for anyone too tight to pay the single, solitary quid, you can try and win the first 10 weeks of AEW Plus for Free

So the actual prize is worth a tenner?

Posted
2 minutes ago, Seratonin said:

Imagine paying 4 quid a month to watch Jimmy Havoc. 

Imagine being so precious about how much of a fucking scav you are that you object to paying the price of a pint for 8 hours of wrestling.

You weren't fussed about AEW until it became the lens through which we could view your idiocy.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm watching the Spurs v Bayern Munich game on a dodgy stream from (randomly) TNT.

The game hasn't even started yet and I've already seen three adverts for AEW. They are definitely pushing this, fair play.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I feel like all this CM Punk chat has been overegged, so much so that I am now coming round to the idea he'll walk out on AEW TV tomorrow night in a massively convoluted swerve. I'm probably wrong, but something doesn't feel right. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...