Things that you know will be shit

Gus Mears

“With over 420k followers on Twitter” Is that meant to be impressive? I’d get more followers than that if I posted pictures of myself dressed as female fighting game characters. Plus half of their ‘DHOTYA’ nominees are blatant fishing attempts/ piss takes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Same the image and title and assumed at first it was about Hunter S Thompson. What a disappointment.

Surprised to see Carrano involved in the story of the son of the Democrat president too.

Edited by air_raid

8 hours ago, air_raid said:

Same the image and title and assumed at first it was about Hunter S Thompson. What a disappointment.

Surprised to see Carrano involved in the story of the son of the Democrat president too.

She is an anti-vax, Trump supporting loon. It kind of cheers me up that she now appears in shite like that trailer.

She has gone from Hollywood films like Deadpool and about to star in her own spin off TV series from The Mandalorian to this. All because she likes posting bollocks on Twitter.

15 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Surely Laurence Fox is just playing up to this persona he’s been doing the last few years now for the easy money and playing these Breitbart twats for fools

His family have views on eugenics and the upper class being better and what have you, but yeah I’m convinced it’s like a wrestling gimmick where you amplify yourself to the Nth degree. There is a formula for the right wing grifter, I’m sure they say the same about left wingers too. Say the right buzzwords, get offended about the right things, know that when you say working class you mean white etc and wait for the call from GBEEBIES.