Vice: Dark Side of the Ring

SuperBacon

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, FUM said:

The Snuka one is an interesting watch but Vince McMahon's involvement doesn't get enough coverage. It was a quick minute of that then move on - no scandal about how the biggest promoter in wrestling history acted. I guess too many wouldn't want to burn the bridges there.

Putting that stuff on TV would be a defamation lawsuit waiting to happen. There's no way to prove it and no credible person to even allege it. No-one knows to truth bar Vince, his close allies and Jimmy Snuka. Everything else is second hand.

6 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

There was that match he had with Benoit at ECW Double Tables...

I think Al also had a mini-run in Herman’s OVW where he had some cracking matches against ... I want to say Johnny Jeter or Ken Doane. 

Al himself has gone on record and said the best match is the match most people pay to see.
So, for instance, he says that the best match at Mania III was Hogan/Andre, not Savage/Steamboat because more people paid to see Hogan/Andre.

By that rationale I could only say that maybe ECW Wrestlepalooza 98 Al had 'the best match'.

4 hours ago, FUM said:

The Snuka one is an interesting watch but Vince McMahon's involvement doesn't get enough coverage. It was a quick minute of that then move on - no scandal about how the biggest promoter in wrestling history acted.

I hope you are no implying Vince bribes people!

*The views expressed here are only the opinions of Lord Mountevans & Linda McMahon's PAC American First Action Group & The Florida's  County Major Jerry Deming's Office*

Edited by Lord-Mountevans
spelling

That pig was hard to watch, the glee coming out of him just laughing off things with WE DID THE BEST WE COULD and I GUESS NOTHING SIGNIFICANT WENT DOWN IN THAT INTERVIEW WITH VINCE WHERE THE CHARGES WERE DROPPED. This one just drags and is really, really depressing. Snuka's a fucking cunt, Vince is as bad, all this coming in when bribes are holding talent hostage in Florida aswell? Nasty

Tonga seems like a really, really nice guy though, he's not a wrong'un is he?

EDIT - That bit where they tell the cop about the other person in the car after he joked about it, watch his face. He fucking gives the entire thing away. Can't hide it.

Edited by Cannibal Man

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Steve Justice said:

Out of interest, is Jericho getting much heat for being involved in these? 

I'd be surprised - he's just a voice-over. It's not like he's written or researched them. And he's pretty even-handed on the ones he's been more involved in.

11 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Al himself has gone on record and said the best match is the match most people pay to see.
So, for instance, he says that the best match at Mania III was Hogan/Andre, not Savage/Steamboat because more people paid to see Hogan/Andre.

By that rationale I could only say that maybe ECW Wrestlepalooza 98 Al had 'the best match'.

Well they did carry him around afterwards for his efforts, eh @PowerButchi?