Version1.0 Posted September 24, 2022 Posted September 24, 2022 WR = WR White Rabbit = Windham Rotunda Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted September 24, 2022 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2022 (edited) The Bloodline bit was HHH redoing the Evolution / Eugene "Say Pedigree!" segment and it was brilliant. The quality of acting in this whole bit was excellent for absolutely everyone and I'm going to rewatch it over and over on YouTube. Smackdown was excellent again. That segment was the highlight but the tag match at the end ran it close. These three factions absolutely battering each other - that's what wrestling should be, lads. Maybe one or two too many matches, if I'm honest, but at least they're doing all they can with Liv Morgan, which I appreciate, and have got Strowman doing what little he can to get over. Plus they've got managers throwing fireballs on TV in 2022. How can you not love WWE at the moment. Edited September 24, 2022 by Devon Malcolm Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted September 24, 2022 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2022 Who the fireball was thrown at is still up for discussion Quote
TildeGuy~! Posted September 24, 2022 Posted September 24, 2022 Loved the opening segment, love that Sami has different relationships with all the members of the Bloodline. If Cody isn’t back by then give Sami the “accidental” Rumble win and that kicks off the biggest feud of 2023. Have Zayn continue on with The Bloodline up until March until he’s kicked out, Owens comes in as Zayns back up then you can have the big hug/turn at the end of Mania once he captures the big one. Quote
Paid Members DCW Posted September 24, 2022 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2022 The whole ignoring Bryan's popularity in 2014 thing was surely Vince refusing to give in to fans. as was his want. Sami was a H NXT lad, so hopefully that means we get what we all want come Mania time. Phenominal segment and very well rounded show overall. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted September 24, 2022 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2022 That opening segment is the best WWE segment I've seen in the past five years. Everybody played their parts to perfection. If anything can get me back into WWE it's a 'Sami Zayn chasing the title' storyline, as that NXT run was one of my favorite storylines of the past ten years. I can't see them stringing it out for another 6/7 months until Mania, though. I reckon they might do Sami vs Reigns at the Rumble with Zayn coming up short. I still think Owens and Cody as the two champs is the way they're going to go. Quote
The Gaffer Posted September 24, 2022 Posted September 24, 2022 I actually made a mental note to myself that Sami was wearing the old shirt for some reason, thinking it was just a clever low key touch on him being a bit scatterbrained and rubbish at being an Uce. But no, they totally got me. Still not sure would I have him take the title from Roman but I'll admit my previous take being dead against the notion has aged horribly. But yeah like everyone else is saying the screen was just bursting with people all playing their roles to perfection, there. Solo's walked into being in the upper echelons of faction muscle, Jay Uso's pacing lunatic stuff is absolutely fantastic ("TAKE it off!") and Jimmy gives everything a much needed bit of chill. That smile from Roman too - way bigger than it should have been - breaking character in just the right way again at how good Sami is in his role. Tremendous. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted September 24, 2022 Members Posted September 24, 2022 5 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said: Owens comes in as Zayns back up then you can have the big hug/turn at the end of Mania once he captures the big one. I don't think Zayn should be beating Reigns (that's just very silly) but I'd LOVE to see that. Quote
The King of Old School Posted September 26, 2022 Posted September 26, 2022 Adding my love for the opening segment, Sami Zayn is incredible in this role. I imagine Sami's pay off to this angle is him and KO winning the tag belts from the Uso's, but i would love to see the one on one between him and Reigns. Quote
RedRooster Posted September 26, 2022 Posted September 26, 2022 On 9/24/2022 at 1:49 PM, TildeGuy~! said: Loved the opening segment, love that Sami has different relationships with all the members of the Bloodline. If Cody isn’t back by then give Sami the “accidental” Rumble win and that kicks off the biggest feud of 2023. Have Zayn continue on with The Bloodline up until March until he’s kicked out, Owens comes in as Zayns back up then you can have the big hug/turn at the end of Mania once he captures the big one. As much as I love Sami, I don't think his excellent performances should translate into a title win at the moment. He doesn't have the same level of fan support as Bryan did back at 'Mania 30, and while that might change, until it does I think it would be a mistake to have him defeat Reigns. I'm not convinced Cody Rhodes is the right person to beat him either, although I think he's closest to being the right choice. I definitely think they should do Reigns/Zayn at a PPV like Survivor Series and test the water, and I think this would be a situation where looking strong in defeat would seriously boost Sami. Quote
Guest Posted September 26, 2022 Posted September 26, 2022 Have them The last 2 in an elimination chamber. Reigns gets cocky and tells Sammi to bring his all. Lots of near falls, crowd alive but Roman wins then has him beat down after for trying too hard. Then you can switch to tag titles Quote
The King of Old School Posted September 26, 2022 Posted September 26, 2022 20 minutes ago, Louch said: Have them The last 2 in an elimination chamber. Reigns gets cocky and tells Sammi to bring his all. Lots of near falls, crowd alive but Roman wins then has him beat down after for trying too hard. Then you can switch to tag titles The Elimination Chamber is a Saudi event now isn't it? Nice idea if it isn't though. Quote
Paid Members Nick James Posted September 26, 2022 Paid Members Posted September 26, 2022 Sami to be in the last 2 of the Rumble seems a dead cert to be honest, although unless it's against a heel, you could be Rey Mysterio'ing the other guy. Quote
Guest Posted September 26, 2022 Posted September 26, 2022 1 hour ago, The King of Old School said: The Elimination Chamber is a Saudi event now isn't it? Nice idea if it isn't though. Ah is it? No chance then Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.