The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

If they can stretch the feud out to September they should have a wild cinematic brawl in the Cardiff branch of Sports Direct, like that time Johnny Knoxville boxed Butterbean in the sports shop. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Wokey Karaoke. 

Sublime.

It’s absolutely brilliant than Nattie and Shayna are trying to erase the memory of being in two crap teams by combining to form one, supercrap superteam. The Gangstanators, it ain’t. And how heart warming that what started life as a tag match is now an 8 woman clusterfuck, adhering to the modern tradition of the “best show of the year” being diluted down to “every fucker gets a cheque, regardless of how shit and irrelevant they’ve been for months.”

3 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Anyway, onto the real issue: 

No Garth this week. I’m as stunned as you are.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

When nakamura was making his entrance it cut to him and he was fucking dry humping Michael Coles head like an autistic child 

It's 2022 and people are still using autism as a slur. Karaoke kunt.

• Awards Moderator
On 3/19/2022 at 9:02 AM, Supremo said:

I’d be half tempted to just do a cinematic match where the entire Jackass cast end up smashing Sami to bits before shooting him to space in a rocket

Well thanks. That's all I'll accept as their match now! 

Edited by Onyx2

• Paid Members

If ever there was a time to do a cinematic match, or something akin to Piper Vs Goldust, this is it. Just bits scattered throughout both nights of Sami trying to get one up on Knoxville and always falling for some Jackass type stuff would be great. Just the relief that's needed for two long shows.

On 3/19/2022 at 11:45 AM, Louch said:

I got called a Cunt a page or two ago and managed to not make a cunt of myself in responding like a cunt. I wasn’t even being the cunt like this cunt. 

You were a bit of a sarky cunt to be fair 😂 wishing you and your loved ones all the very best 

3 hours ago, Project Nim said:

You were a bit of a sarky cunt to be fair 😂 wishing you and your loved ones all the very best 

Fuck off fannybaws 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Apologies for the delay….

On 1/6/2022 at 8:23 AM, air_raid said:

Anyway, the real reason I’m in this thread is to ask ; did WWE do an episode of TV where champions lost a non-title match? Yes they did.

Garth-Crooks.jpg

Great week for the Intercontinental title.

This aged well.

Pwinsider.com reported today that Vince McMahon has decided to give a big push to Ricochet. Mike Johnson wrote, “We have had some readers ask why Ricochet got such a big push last week.  There’s a very good explanation for that.  Currently, he’s slated as the number two singles babyface for the entire Smackdown brand internally.”

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/vince-mcmahon-has-decided-to-give-ricochet-a-big-push-on-wwe-smackdown/

• Paid Members
On 1/6/2022 at 8:23 AM, air_raid said:

Anyway, the real reason I’m in this thread is to ask ; did WWE do an episode of TV where champions lost a non-title match? Yes they did.

Garth-Crooks.jpg

Lost in the shuffle of the weekend will be that any surprise or delight anyone might have had from Sasha and Naomi relieving Zelina and Carmella of the near-worthless tag belts, will have been diluted somewhat by the fact they just beat them on tv on Friday.

I swear, did none of these idiots grow up with the mystique of “Can X beat the champion(s)” as a selling point for a title match? Apparently not, everyone can beat everyone, regardless.

Edited by air_raid