The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

Just now, Keith Houchen said:

He didn’t call you a cunt. I am though, Karaoke Cunt. 

Amazing try mate honestly ranks quite high however I've been in a band for the past year and a half. 

And while yes you might just think that is a real insult, doing that all those years made me a fair amount of money and constant shows. 

Cheers though mate always nice to have a regular reminder why this forum is full of fucking toxic cunts that are fucking incredibly vocal and opinionated online on a fucking forum 

7 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Cheers though mate always nice to have a regular reminder why this forum is full of fucking toxic cunts that are fucking incredibly vocal and opinionated online on a fucking forum 

I mean it's actually the opposite isn't it, but I reckon you don't understand that as you're currently playing the victim.

This is (mostly) an incredibly inclusive place (really evidenced by why this has escalated tbh) and the fact that you are currently projecting and crying means this goes way over your head it seems.

If you think you can chuck out posts like the one you did and get away with it, then you're mistaken.

You got called out on it, as lots of people do, so fucking deal with it like an adult.

26 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Amazing try mate honestly ranks quite high however I've been in a band for the past year and a half. 

And while yes you might just think that is a real insult, doing that all those years made me a fair amount of money and constant shows. 

You are absolutely the reason I'd wear headphones in a pub. 

I got called a Cunt a page or two ago and managed to not make a cunt of myself in responding like a cunt. I wasn’t even being the cunt like this cunt. 

• Paid Members

Dude. What the actual fuck? 

I totally understand the imagery you were trying to invoke, but the words you chose were pretty bad. That's some ableist shit right there.

Then when you're called out on it you double down in a manner not entirely dissimilar to "Well I'm gay, so I'm allowed to call  him the F word."? it's not cool, but again I can almost see where you're coming from. Still not cool, especially with so many neurodiverse people and allies in here. 

This forum is a great place with so many like minded, accepting individuals, but like anywhere else it's also a huge case of you reap what you sow.

Sorry for the language. I've had a heck of a couple of days with family issues and having to be at three parties in the same place at the same time last night, so am pretty burned out. 

Anyway, onto the real issue: did Cody turn up like Uncle Dave was predicting? 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

20 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Wokey Karaoke. 

I bet GB News would do a show called Kara-wokey.

17 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Admittedly I only read this topic here and there but what is that Kfogg1991 and why is he allowed to post.

He's one of those posters that has a name and then a bunch of random num....

I mean, I don't know :)

So much fertile creative ground in them leaning into Knoxville's Jackass gimmicks. He should lay out a steel chair and invite Sami to sit down, only to zap him. 

None of this stuff will happen, will it.