Trivial Things That Annoy You...

Michael_3165

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I've got it. The trivial thing that annoys me the most. When you open a packet of crisps and the corners don't perfectly align, creating a tiny pocket in the corner meaning pouring crisps in your mouth is unachievable.

McCoys are the biggest offenders for this.

That's so annoying. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

Not that I especially mind them, but I would guess the fact that Carbomb has plainly written the pun for those adverts. 

Nah, too vague, and not contrived enough.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Rey_Piste said:

When Amazon say something is going to be delivered next day and it doesn't turn up until the day after. Also games which take over a 100gb of hard drive space to install. Basically just the fuck around I have had with RDR2 this weekend, meaning I haven't played it yet.

Every game preorder i've ever had through Amazon has done that, they are useless. Just go on online chat and they'll give you ÂŁ10 credit. Takes the edge of it

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, chokeout said:

Every game preorder i've ever had through Amazon has done that, they are useless. Just go on online chat and they'll give you ÂŁ10 credit. Takes the edge of it

I refuse to use them for games since I got burned with GTA IV years back. 

Preordered my Xbox copy months in advance, ready for delivery on release. 

Friend of mine asked if I'd order him a PS3 copy 2 days before release. 

His copy came on release day. Mine 3 days later. 

Never again. Fuck you, Amazon. 

I only ordered it on Friday. I was working in Essex last week and completely forgot about the release date. It was just a pain that it didn't get delivered until Sunday evening. So I spent ages deleting shit off the hard drive and getting it all installed. By the time I had done all that it was gone 10 and because of the clocks going back I was knackered.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Bands that have the letter in V in place of other letters in their name.

Chvrches? Landmvrks? 

On a similar note, it really got on my tits when Primal Scream went through that brief period of being Prml Scrm when they released XTRMNTR.

Great album though.