Trivial Things That Annoy You...

Michael_3165

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Brewster McCloud said:

Go away yourself, failed journalist cunt. 

Yes, I failed at doing the thing I've not yet tried to do.

Again, fuck off Quagmire. How many times do you need to be banned before you realise nobody wants your to hear your views on cultural touching points or current events. We get it. Why don't you stick to The Donald or any number of other sites where complete dribbling morons like yourself congregate online? You're not going to convert anyone here. Fuck off and listen to a Jordan Peterson podcast or something.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, Brewster McCloud said:

But that's exactly what you're doing with this post, virtue signalling. You know that no one on this board is going to disagree with your point, about the homeless, or suggest that it's wrong to help people in need, so why make it in the first place, unless to get some "likes"?

LOL. Aren't you right now disagreeing with his point? And his point was exactly about people like you who most people would agree are a trivial annoyance.

33 minutes ago, Brewster McCloud said:

Well, you and the lads can get stuck into me after the person I addressed chooses to reply or not, Dad. I'm raising a point, there's no need for pants pissing.

That's not really how it works is it? You've posted a stupid opinion on a public forum so you should be prepared to defend your statement.

Also as an aside, both you and @SpursRiot2012 please stop dragging this off topic with personal insults unrelated to the topic at hand please. Thanks.

15 minutes ago, Astro Hollywood said:

That thing which has carried over from The Apprentice, where people try to sound smarter than ignorami who use the words 'me' or 'my' by utilising the full, posh version, 'myself'.

"Who done that?"

"It was myself, Lord Sugar. Myself and myself's team, trying to win a job with yourself."

I keep seeing this pop up everywhere now, like a disease. I'm convinced people who talk into their phones while holding it a foot below their chin like it's a Star Trek tricorder got it from the Apprentice too. You're not being filmed! Just put it to your ear like normal!

"My good DJ, do you have the Yourself and Myself Song by the Wannadies?"

This reminds me of when George Costanza uses the word 'anathema' and Jerry asks him how long he's been waiting to use it. 

19 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Yes, I failed at doing the thing I've not yet tried to do.

Again, fuck off Quagmire. How many times do you need to be banned before you realise nobody wants your to hear your views on cultural touching points or current events. We get it. Why don't you stick to The Donald or any number of other sites where complete dribbling morons like yourself congregate online? You're not going to convert anyone here. Fuck off and listen to a Jordan Peterson podcast or something.

Remember that time you thought you were going to be a crusading journalist, exposing the dark side of wrestling, talking to Meltzer and shit? But no one replied, because you're a fucking nobody? Haha! What a fucking joke. How did it work out, journalism student? Tell us more about those ethics and shit! 

People who try too hard to get banned from a forum so they can can say to themselves "Ha, what a bunch of virtue signalling echo chamber twats, they couldn't handle me so they banned me.  Didn't want to be on there anyway".

Thankfully we haven't had one of them for a while.

10 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

People who try too hard to get banned from a forum so they can can say to themselves "Ha, what a bunch of virtue signalling echo chamber twats, they couldn't handle me so they banned me.  Didn't want to be on there anyway".

Thankfully we haven't had one of them for a while.

People who do this, then start tweeting about it...

gotta love that mute button 

Not at all, Keith. I'm not trying to get banned at all. It strikes me, though, that there are easy points to score on this forum, and it would be better if, rather than just saying stuff that everyone else will agree with, it might be more interesting if, for example, someone plays devil's avocado sometimes. Not that I don't have my own beliefs that I want to share, or that I'm just trolling. However, if you all just want to go down the "fuck off tory scum" route, and never have someone like me, who kind of, but not totally, likes some of the right-wing mindset, then fine, I won't bother in future. 

Why wouldn't you bother?  Just because a lot of people would disagree?  This goes for everyone, myself included, if you have political or social opinions that people disagree with, expect those people to disagree with you.  And no, there is nothing wrong with saying "Fuck off Tory scum", just like if someone said "Fuck off commie scum"