Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

Whenever something kicks off on the British wrestling scene I always seem to get on Twitter just afterwards when people are posting memes about what happened and I can’t work out what actually did happen.

Last night there was something involving Progress where they have come out of it looking bad and Cara Noir was involved. I caught some reaction on @IANdrewDiceClay & Maffew’s timelines but wondering what I missed?

I was the same. 

From what I could gather,

* Chris Brooke’s is doing a bunch of ‘Farewell’ dates before he heads off to DDT for a year

* Got into a twitter slanging match with Glen Jospeh, who called Brookes an “edge lord” (whatever that means), after Progress told him there was no room on the show for him.

* Progress #102 this Sunday had a Cara Noir defending the title against ‘TBA’, which was apparently going to be David Starr. However, Starr has been taken ill, which has allowed for Brooke’s to now be on the card and is facing Noir for the belt.

* OR, Starr wasn’t facing Noir at all and they’ve been working an angle on twitter this whole time

Brookes has also been removed from the Schadenfreude show in February because of his “recent conduct”

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I was the same. 

From what I could gather,

* Chris Brooke’s is doing a bunch of ‘Farewell’ dates before he heads off to DDT for a year

* Got into a twitter slanging match with Glen Jospeh, who called Brookes an “edge lord” (whatever that means), after Progress told him there was no room on the show for him.

* Progress #102 this Sunday had a Cara Noir defending the title against ‘TBA’, which was apparently going to be David Starr. However, Starr has been taken ill, which has allowed for Brooke’s to now be on the card and is facing Noir for the belt.

* OR, Starr wasn’t facing Noir at all and they’ve been working an angle on twitter this whole time

Brookes has also been removed from the Schadenfreude show in February because of his “recent conduct”

Is that it? I saw some reactions on Twitter last night & assumed Progress had actually done something bad.

Fucking Britwres.

1 minute ago, Dead Mike said:

Is that it? I saw some reactions on Twitter last night & assumed Progress had actually done something bad.

Fucking Britwres.

I don’t know the in’s & out’s of what Brookes and Glen said to eachother, but that’s the general gist

Brookes wants on a Progress Show > is told no due to card being fully booked > has a moan >  britwres twitter has a moan > gets Title match at said show