Devon Malcolm

Top Wrestling Twitter

And the industry - any industry - is a reflection of its customers. If people weren't still buying tickets or watching the shows, he wouldn't be getting booked. Same with WWE and their shit. They'll continue as long as they have an audience financially endorsing their decisions.

21 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Have you followed the thread on /wooo/? It's pretty much the only place I've really seen all this be talked about.

It's a *chan site so expect creepy dickheads in there.

https://boards.420chan.org/wooo/thread/6321475

I've given a name to my pain. And it is Teddy Hart defenders.

37 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I've given a name to my pain. And it is Teddy Hart defenders.

I was reading one of your tweets about him about 5 mins ago, one where you posted a vid of him boxing her face.

Fuck me mate, those responses caught me off guard. I was about to reply to one, then read another, then was about to reply to it but read another. This continued until I realised it doesn’t matter what you reply with, they aren’t humans.

What a bunch of absolute fucking lunatics. I assume all simply hoping for a like & a follow off him. Amazing what people will stick up for in the hope of recognition.

15 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I could not believe how many people were defending/excusing Teddy punching her in the face.

And I am not massively shocked to see one of our very own regular forum cretins defending Teddy in that very same thread

14 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

And I am not massively shocked to see one of our very own regular forum cretins defending Teddy in that very same thread

Link us up.

40 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Shocked. Shocked, I tell you!

Maybe if she writes a poorly written book about her abusive relationship then he’ll show some compassion.

I mean, I suppose you could consider him an Irish legend...

Failed on the pick  two  names bit, though.

36 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Ouch

What was he thinking? Has he seen the movie Junior and thought it was a documentary?