Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I could not believe how many people were defending/excusing Teddy punching her in the face.

And I am not massively shocked to see one of our very own regular forum cretins defending Teddy in that very same thread

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

And I am not massively shocked to see one of our very own regular forum cretins defending Teddy in that very same thread

Link us up.

• Paid Members

What I do like about the modern world is that Paige would never had made that comment about the gaffer even 5 years ago. The fact she feels she can openly pull them up on shitty behaviour knowing they would never fire her for it (thus playing them at their own PR game) is great.

I just listened to an interview with ODB about her time in TNA, and they wanted to bring her back in 2012 with Cheerleader Melissa and Sojo Bolt and call them "the Fugleys", because they'd all previously been fired for not being attractive enough. I mean Christ.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I just listened to an interview with ODB about her time in TNA, and they wanted to bring her back in 2012 with Cheerleader Melissa and Sojo Bolt and call them "the Fugleys", because they'd all previously been fired for not being attractive enough. I mean Christ.

Christ. Wasn't Bruce Prichard in charge then?