Devon Malcolm

Top Wrestling Twitter

On 12/25/2019 at 3:05 PM, iPumaPants said:

The idea of JR getting busy in the sheets has ruined my Christmas.

Lets hope there is no confusion if she asks for it doggy style.

My theory is that Marty hasnt had sex since the 1990s, and due to CTE I dont believe he remembers ever doing it. Hence why he talks like Davey 3 Dicks, a fake online persona from an AOL chat, who talks about shagging everyone.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

At the For The Love Of Wrestling convention in April, he got in to the ring for a Q&A. Before the first question was asked he proclaimed, “To all the ladies, I’ll be in room 202, so yeah, just come up and see me after”.

I later found out that an older lesbian couple did apparently go back to his hotel room, to hang out with him and ’party’ but denied him to made sex. I bet he was like a Jack Russell, grinding a table leg, begging for a flash of a tit.

Good to see Marty still gunning for Worst Bloke in Wrestling. A title race which effectively ended in 2007. He'll always be a top four finish. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

On 12/20/2019 at 4:12 PM, TheBurningRed said:

Good thread on the year in wrestling. Part 2 is also up. Some stuff I forgot about from earlier this year. Including Tommy Dreamers confession of his plan of a murder suicide at Wrestlemania 17.

I might as well drop Part 3 off too. Have a nice cup of coffee to hand, because this quarter was packed.