Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Factotum said:

Miz/Punk would be a decent feud given the history. Won't happen but be some cracking promos

We thought that would be the case with Miz / Bryan though and look how that turned out.

21 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I came across this the other night. Teddy Hart defending a nonce. How the fuck does this clown get booked?

Have you followed the thread on /wooo/? It's pretty much the only place I've really seen all this be talked about.

It's a *chan site so expect creepy dickheads in there.

https://boards.420chan.org/wooo/thread/6321475

• Paid Members
On 1/11/2020 at 12:39 AM, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I came across this the other night. Teddy Hart defending a nonce. How the fuck does this clown get booked?

'cause Pro Wrestling. The industry is hardly a bastion of morality.

And the industry - any industry - is a reflection of its customers. If people weren't still buying tickets or watching the shows, he wouldn't be getting booked. Same with WWE and their shit. They'll continue as long as they have an audience financially endorsing their decisions.

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I've given a name to my pain. And it is Teddy Hart defenders.

I was reading one of your tweets about him about 5 mins ago, one where you posted a vid of him boxing her face.

Fuck me mate, those responses caught me off guard. I was about to reply to one, then read another, then was about to reply to it but read another. This continued until I realised it doesn’t matter what you reply with, they aren’t humans.

What a bunch of absolute fucking lunatics. I assume all simply hoping for a like & a follow off him. Amazing what people will stick up for in the hope of recognition.