Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted August 22, 2018 Moderators Posted August 22, 2018 We never did get the full list of 500 albums better than Robbie, did we? Oh, flaming June..
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 Branding Angels the worst song ever is ridiculous when you consider that Robbie Williams ia also responsible for the asinine Candy. Quote I was there to witnessCandice's inner businessShe wants the boys to noticeHer rainbows, and her poniesShe was educatedBut could not count to tenHow she got lots of different horsesBy lots of different menAnd I say Liberate your sons and daughtersThe bush is highBut in the hole there's waterYou can get some, when they give itNothing sacred, but it's a living Hey ho here she goesEither a little too high or a little too lowGot no self-esteem and vertigo'Cause she thinks she's made of candyHey ho here she goesEither a little too loud or a little too closeThere's a hurricane in the back of her throatAnd she thinks she's made of candy Ring a ring of rosesWhoever gets the closestShe comes and she goesAs the war of the roses
Max Power Posted August 22, 2018 Posted August 22, 2018 There should be two categories for his imo. Worst actual pop song, and pop song that makes you want to commit mass murder. I'd put Daphne and Celeste "Ooh Stick You" in the former, and Toni bastard Basil in the latter. Mickey indeed.
Paid Members air_raid Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 47 minutes ago, Gus Mears said: I was there to witnessCandice's inner business Never fall in love with a Mayfair model.
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 I shouldn't speak ill of the deceased, but this is really something else. He put this shit out in support of Comic Relief in 2011. I thought the whole point of a Comic Relief, Children in Need etc was to combat suffering, not heighten it. Auto-tune bay bay.
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 3 hours ago, Gus Mears said: Branding Angels the worst song ever is ridiculous when you consider that Robbie Williams ia also responsible for the asinine Candy. Those lyrics are almost as bad as Rudebox which I think is even worse.
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 8 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said: Those lyrics are almost as bad as Rudebox which I think is even worse. I'd argue that Rudebox transcended shite and became hilarious. Quote OK then, back to bass-headsDance like you just won at the Special OlympicsThey got the rudebox off the back of a spaceshipSo sick I just had to take itThe R-U-D-E-B-O-XUp your jacksy, split your kecks,Sing a song of semtexPocket full of DurexBody full of MandraxAre we gonna have sex (yes)Do you wear your knee socks (ohh)Back to the rudebox
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 Anything that's been produced by "WE THE BEST MUSIC! ANOTHER ONE! WE THE BEST B-B-B-B-B-B-BEST MUSIC!" DJ fucking Khaled. In the bin. Set it on fire. Fuck off. In terms of best pop song, I think 'Chandelier' by Sia is absolute corker. In fact, I really dig most of the songs Sia pops out. I'm not into her enough to be listening to her albums but I really like her in 4-5 minute bursts every now and again.
Paid Members gmoney Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 It's Mr Writer by Stereophonics .
Paid Members Nexus Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 Sorry but the best pop music is produced by Carly Rae Jepsen. Cut to the Feeling and Run Away With Me are bangers. EMOTION is a superb album as well.
Merzbow Posted August 22, 2018 Posted August 22, 2018 3 minutes ago, Nexus said: Sorry but the best pop music is produced by Carly Rae Jepsen. Cut to the Feeling and Run Away With Me are bangers. EMOTION is a superb album as well. Fun fact, Carly wrote a song about fingering herself for that album but sold it to a K-Pop group. I think they took out all the masturbation lyrics though.
Paid Members unfitfinlay Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 Swagger Jagger is probably the worst song I've ever head. Just awful. It probably isn't THAT bad a song but I've heard "Hello" from Adele so many times on the radio that I cringe every time I hear it. Same with Ed Sheeran - I'm conscious that most of his stuff is inoffensive but it's been overplayed, and overhyped so much, that I can't stand it. Except for Galway Girl, which is clearly him taking the piss. Special mentions for "I'm All About That Bass" and Rude by Magic!
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted August 22, 2018 Moderators Posted August 22, 2018 21 minutes ago, Gus Mears said: OK then, back to bass-headsDance like you just won at the Special Olympics Surely the line is 'back to basics'?
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 2 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: Surely the line is 'back to basics'? I'd say that's far from the worst aspect of that particular stanza.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.