What is the worst song of all time? (With bonus best pop song)

PowerButchi

• Moderators

Several years ago someone posted a song by Brokencyde on here. It's still easily the worst song I've ever heard and much worse than anything already posted in this thread.

I don't want to see any more boring rubbish songs that you have bad memories associated with because they simply can not compete with this fucking aural atrocity.

• Paid Members

You see, I can't consider that to be one of the worst songs of all-time because I can't take it seriously enough. Same as Barbie Girl.

Which brings me onto a question I've always wondered, how the fuck did Aqua manage to come up with Turn Back Time??

1 minute ago, PunkStep said:

Which brings me onto a question I've always wondered, how the fuck did Aqua manage to come up with Turn Back Time??

Now THERE is a thread to be had when this one runs it's course.  Amazing songs you didn't see coming.

• Paid Members

The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling and Scouting For Girls - She’s So Lovely are my two most hated songs. If I’m somewhere where I can’t turn it off, I have to leave because they drive me mad. 

And anything by Ed Cunting Sheeran. Having not liked him already, working with a guy who had capital radio on all day meant I had to hear two different songs by him every hour. Falling off the scaffold we was on was looking more appealing. 

• Paid Members

Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry is a hard one to disagree with, its got to be said. But I'm sure it was Driven By You by Brian May popping up in a youtube video that put me in hospital with pneumonia a few years back. He might as well have called it "there'll be a good solo in it, I promise." Cheesiest Dad thinking he can still knock out a song I've ever heard.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay