What is the worst song of all time? (With bonus best pop song)

PowerButchi

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Now ... who has been shit is all three fields? TV, film and music? Chris Jericho had that truly awful gameshow, was in Macgruber and is in one of the worst bands known to man. He's ticked most boxes when it comes to putting out shite into the landscape.

I think gmoney already unwittingly answered your question at the same time that you posted it with L L Cool J.

• Paid Members
Just now, Chest Rockwell said:

I think gmoney already unwittingly answered your question at the same time that you posted it with L L Cool J.

Bit harsh on his musical output! His first four album are great. It's mainly skidmark after that though, barring a few exceptions. 

• Paid Members
Just now, SuperBacon said:

'LL Cool J shit in music? I beg your pardon. He's made some of the best songs of his era. Behave yourself, just cos he made Doing It, don't lump him in with the other shit heels :)

My post came after Ian's by accident, I wasn't nominating those three as the worst. Jerry Reed isn't the worst anything.