What is the worst song of all time? (With bonus best pop song)

PowerButchi

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I was thinking about the worst of LL's output rather than the best. I watched in the house every day buy it was undeniably gash.

In The House was great. NO DIGGITY, NO DOUBT BABY, NO DIGGITY. NO DOUBT.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Alright, maybe not "only", but he's probably the most successful to have done all three. I don't think anyone would argue with the level of success he had with music and films, and that Fresh Prince was a successful show for him.

Good one about Dean Martin, actually.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Well....good. 

Have the Wayans ever made music? As they could 100% qualify for shot across all 3 mediums.

Well, Kim Wayans was in the TREMENDOUS In The House, and sang in I'm Gonna Git You Sucka.

2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Well....good. 

Have the Wayans ever made music? As they could 100% qualify for shot across all 3 mediums.

Blankman with the other Wayans who never shows up in Scary Movie et al is too good for this to be considered. Video shop standard along with Celtic Pride and Quick Change.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I bet there are pictures of teenage Butch with one trouser leg rolled up.

Covered in FUBU from head to toe outside Rhosllanerchrugog Hafod Colliery club.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Cannibal Man said:

Going with Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's as worst. On top of being a pissy wave of insipid shite from the POV of a fucking wool, I had to hear it nearly every day in September of 2007 being driven to and from the face unit of a hospital after my undiagnosed and uncontrolled diabetes turned a small cut on my face into a fucking abscess the size of a tennis ball. Unit was a first come first served so i'd be up at 7 with no sleep and a dry mouth in agony and inevitably on the journey there or back that fucking song would come on sung by some utter, utter prick in that Glasgow Uni accent.

Greatest is a hard one, but the first one to come to mind is A Little Respect by Erasure

This will cheer you up, then!