Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 Bound to get stick for this, but it's David Hasselhoff — never seen any Baywatch, Knight Rider isn't even good nostalgically, he had a shit film career, and his musical career was toss.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted August 22, 2018 Moderators Posted August 22, 2018 I was thinking about the worst of LL's output rather than the best. I watched in the house every day buy it was undeniably gash.
Members SuperBacon Posted August 22, 2018 Members Posted August 22, 2018 Just now, gmoney said: My post came after Ian's by accident, I wasn't nominating those three as the worst. Jerry Reed isn't the worst anything. Well....good. Have the Wayans ever made music? As they could 100% qualify for shot across all 3 mediums.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted August 22, 2018 Author Moderators Posted August 22, 2018 2 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: I was thinking about the worst of LL's output rather than the best. I watched in the house every day buy it was undeniably gash. In The House was great. NO DIGGITY, NO DOUBT BABY, NO DIGGITY. NO DOUBT.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted August 22, 2018 Moderators Posted August 22, 2018 I bet there are pictures of teenage Butch with one trouser leg rolled up.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 Alright, maybe not "only", but he's probably the most successful to have done all three. I don't think anyone would argue with the level of success he had with music and films, and that Fresh Prince was a successful show for him. Good one about Dean Martin, actually.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted August 22, 2018 Author Moderators Posted August 22, 2018 2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: Well....good. Have the Wayans ever made music? As they could 100% qualify for shot across all 3 mediums. Well, Kim Wayans was in the TREMENDOUS In The House, and sang in I'm Gonna Git You Sucka.
Cannibal Man Posted August 22, 2018 Posted August 22, 2018 2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: Well....good. Have the Wayans ever made music? As they could 100% qualify for shot across all 3 mediums. Blankman with the other Wayans who never shows up in Scary Movie et al is too good for this to be considered. Video shop standard along with Celtic Pride and Quick Change.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted August 22, 2018 Author Moderators Posted August 22, 2018 2 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: I bet there are pictures of teenage Butch with one trouser leg rolled up. Covered in FUBU from head to toe outside Rhosllanerchrugog Hafod Colliery club.
Cannibal Man Posted August 22, 2018 Posted August 22, 2018 1 minute ago, PowerButchi said: Well, Kim Wayans was in the TREMENDOUS In The House, and sang in I'm Gonna Git You Sucka. Actually aye this is a shout too, I'm Gonna Git You Sucka disqualifies the Wayans from 'worst' aswell. It has one of the top five scenes in all of film history in it
Sphinx Posted August 22, 2018 Posted August 22, 2018 I put on the song Wild Wild West the other day for a laugh and found myself getting into it. You don't wanna see my hand where my hip be at.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted August 22, 2018 Awards Moderator Posted August 22, 2018 53 minutes ago, Jon-Carr_92 said: It's like a virus. Points to those who get the reference. You’re a brave man making a reference to that with Butch active in the thread.
Paid Members air_raid Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 1 hour ago, Jon-Carr_92 said: It's like a virus. Points to those who get the reference. 48 hours.
Paid Members Nexus Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 1 hour ago, Cannibal Man said: Going with Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's as worst. On top of being a pissy wave of insipid shite from the POV of a fucking wool, I had to hear it nearly every day in September of 2007 being driven to and from the face unit of a hospital after my undiagnosed and uncontrolled diabetes turned a small cut on my face into a fucking abscess the size of a tennis ball. Unit was a first come first served so i'd be up at 7 with no sleep and a dry mouth in agony and inevitably on the journey there or back that fucking song would come on sung by some utter, utter prick in that Glasgow Uni accent. Greatest is a hard one, but the first one to come to mind is A Little Respect by Erasure This will cheer you up, then!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.