The Maestro Posted August 22, 2018 Posted August 22, 2018 This may belong in the unpopular opinions thread but I really really hate Jump Around by House Of Pain. I can feel my insides curl up just from hearing the opening to it.
Keith Houchen Posted August 22, 2018 Posted August 22, 2018 5 minutes ago, The Maestro said: This may belong in the unpopular opinions thread but I really really hate Jump Around by House Of Pain. I can feel my insides curl up just from hearing the opening to it. The video is a fucking embarrassment too. Lets see how many Irish references and stereotypes we can shoehorn into this.
The Maestro Posted August 22, 2018 Posted August 22, 2018 Not even proper Irish either. Americans whose grandparents once drank a Guinness Irish.
Keith Houchen Posted August 22, 2018 Posted August 22, 2018 Just now, The Maestro said: Not even proper Irish either. Americans whose grandparents once drank a Guinness Irish. Jack Charlton would still pick 'em
Otto Dem Wanz Posted August 22, 2018 Posted August 22, 2018 6 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: The video is a fucking embarrassment too. Lets see how many Irish references and stereotypes we can shoehorn into this. Same lads who were in that video bagpiped Roddy Piper to the ring at Wrestlemania I. Probably..
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted August 22, 2018 Moderators Posted August 22, 2018 18 minutes ago, The Maestro said: This may belong in the unpopular opinions thread but I really really hate Jump Around by House Of Pain. I can feel my insides curl up just from hearing the opening to it. It is my most hated song ever probably. But I wouldn't call it the worst song ever. Decent beat, just a terrible bunch of idiots rapping on it and over played to death and makes me think of all the twats I've seen dancing to it
Max Power Posted August 22, 2018 Posted August 22, 2018 I fucking hate Jump Around. It's always followed with Vanilla Ice by shitty DJ's round here. Although I forgive that one because he shouts 'POLICE ARE ON THE SCENE' which for some reason makes me chuckle. Unbelievable by EMF is bollocks too.
Merzbow Posted August 22, 2018 Posted August 22, 2018 This just popped up on my Twitter feed, a once good band is now making music which sounds just like that one Nickleback song WWE used for RAW.. which also should be in this thread.
Paid Members Scott Malbranque Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 LL is magnificent. An entertainment machine. An icon and an institution, if ever there was one. Never seen anyone lick their lips like he does. Always looks like he's just put away about three packs of Wotsits and still makes it looks ludicrously sexy. Also, I'll trump Ice T. He's been in some decent flicks and made a decent album in OG. Trespass, New Jack City, Ricochet, Who's the Man, Surviving the Game were great, and I'll stand by Exiled and 3000 Miles to Graceland. He never really recovered from Tank Girl or Johnny Mnemonic. In saying all that, and to bring it full circle, KKK Bitch is among the poxiest songs I've heard.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 13 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said: Trespass, New Jack City, Ricochet, Who's the Man, Surviving the Game were great What a cracking evening in that would be. Superb films one and all.
The Maestro Posted August 22, 2018 Posted August 22, 2018 23 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said: Trespass, New Jack City, Ricochet, Who's the Man, Surviving the Game were great, and I'll stand by Exiled and 3000 Miles to Graceland. I don't know anyone else who's seen Surviving the Game. What a film. Hard Target in the woods. And what a stellar cast of midcard actors in it too.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted August 22, 2018 Moderators Posted August 22, 2018 That sounds right up my street...
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 It's dead good, almost as good as Hard Target.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said: The video is a fucking embarrassment too. Lets see how many Irish references and stereotypes we can shoehorn into this. But were you in the video though Keith? I bet @SpursRiot2012 was
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 I've never seen the video to Jump Around. Does this mean I can't get my passport?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.