Jump to content

What is the worst song of all time? (With bonus best pop song)


PowerButchi

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted
7 hours ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

I promise this is lyrically one of the worst songs you'll ever hear. The chorus really is something else, fucking hell.

 

If only he was on social media so I can check out more of his music. 

  • 1 year later...
Posted

A post on Twitter asked about your most hated song, went for that New Radicals shite ahead of Bohemian Rhapsody, Girls And Boys, and Hanging Around by the cheese Tory and friends. However my girlfriend opted for this monstrosity which I’d never heard. 

 

Posted

Reminds me of Tramp Stamps, the newest "industry plants" trying to be cool and punk for kids. 30-odd year olds talking about Tumblr at least 5 years too late etc.

and for an actual cool as shit pop artist who came from Tumblr..

 

Posted
4 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Reminds me of Tramp Stamps, the newest "industry plants" trying to be cool and punk for kids. 30-odd year olds talking about Tumblr at least 5 years too late etc.

That was terrible!  Were you familiar with The Caddy Club in Nuneaton? Tuuli were supporting The Queers there once. There is an area off to the side where the bands, promoters and friends hung out but on this occasion Tuuli's "People" had designated it their area.  Well up their own arses! 

  • Members
Posted

The worst song of all time is Can't Stop by RHCP.

When he starts shouting THIS LIFE IS MORE THAN ORDINARY I feel physically sick.

Typing this has just made me angry to be honest.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Sweet Caroline. Disregarding the implications around its conception, it's still laughably overrated parpy trumpets with a ludicrous build to the chorus.

Posted
4 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

A post on Twitter asked about your most hated song, went for that New Radicals shite ahead of Bohemian Rhapsody, Girls And Boys, and Hanging Around by the cheese Tory and friends. However my girlfriend opted for this monstrosity which I’d never heard. 

 

Oh man, Tuuli. I haven't heard that name (thankfully) since the days of the P-Rock TV channel.

I heard this the other day which is fucking awful. Trying too hard to sound like Slowthai or something.

 

Posted
2 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

Hope for anyone that you might just get really lucky one day.

First unsigned band to be on TOTP. Yeah we think we can work out why. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...