Keith Houchen Posted August 22, 2018 Posted August 22, 2018 No, you have to hand in your Plastic Mick card at the door. Because I once had a House Of Pain hooded top, I'm still allowed to keep mine.
Paid Members eugenespeed Posted August 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 23, 2018 Fans of Japanese Anime cover your ears now.
Paid Members Bettencourt Posted August 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 23, 2018 12 hours ago, Max Power said: Unbelievable by EMF is bollocks too. Tom Jones improves it somewhat.
Sheffbag Posted August 23, 2018 Posted August 23, 2018 13 hours ago, Max Power said: I fucking hate Jump Around. It's always followed with Vanilla Ice by shitty DJ's round here. Although I forgive that one because he shouts 'POLICE ARE ON THE SCENE' which for some reason makes me chuckle. Sack em for that. House of pain should be part of the trimuvate of Fatman Scoop / Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme / Jump Around. You come out of it at the end of House of pain into something different. To follow with Vanilla Ice is just wrong. Bang some Chumbawumba on over the break down to keep it jumping but sliding away from Rap.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted August 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 23, 2018 Jump Around isn't so bad when you listen to this:-
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted August 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 23, 2018 On 8/21/2018 at 8:35 PM, Devon Malcolm said: Another contender for greatest pop song of all time, still ludicrously overlooked as such. Yep, tune. I play that regular in work, i have a playlist that i keep updating and tries to stay on safe ground to keep everyone happy. Rush Hour is a little gem i put in there for myself though. Only found out like 2 weeks ago that Jane Wiedlin played Joan of Arc in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. Always had a thing for her when i was a kid.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted August 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 23, 2018 She was also briefly in Clue:-
Paid Members air_raid Posted August 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 23, 2018 4 hours ago, Egg Shen said: Yep, tune. I play that regular in work, i have a playlist that i keep updating and tries to stay on safe ground to keep everyone happy. Rush Hour is a little gem i put in there for myself though. Only found out like 2 weeks ago that Jane Wiedlin played Joan of Arc in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. Always had a thing for her when i was a kid. It was the law, wasn't it? I absolutely adore Jane for how up front she always is in interviews about how the Go-Gos were a crew of unstoppable coke-fueled cockpots.
Keith Houchen Posted August 24, 2018 Posted August 24, 2018 Is anyone surprised that a band with a poor people hating racist tory in them would be the Mark Lawrenson of music?
The King Of Swing Posted August 25, 2018 Posted August 25, 2018 Worst. Felt like it was on a permanent loop during it's time in the charts. Best. And fuck anyone who argues otherwise. The little K-pop I've heard, makes me hope that Trump bombs the wrong Korea.
Mr_Danger Posted September 1, 2018 Posted September 1, 2018 Has anyone heard this little ditty doing the rounds on Radio 2 from Lenny Kravitz? Sounds like something even Pugwall would laugh at.
Paid Members garynysmon Posted September 1, 2018 Paid Members Posted September 1, 2018 On 8/21/2018 at 4:25 PM, PowerButchi said: The greatest pop song is Biology by Girls Aloud. Second is Love Machine. Girls Aloud were fucking great, weren't they? I like "Can't speak French" too. As regards to worst, "Build me up Buttercup." Yuck. A staple of 60's and 70's night at Time in Bangor when I was a student, bloody hate it.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted September 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted September 2, 2018 It's horrible, isn't it? I bet the end credits in Something About Mary doesn't help matters.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.