Jump to content

What is the worst song of all time? (With bonus best pop song)


PowerButchi

Recommended Posts

Posted
19 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

I heard this the other day which is fucking awful. Trying too hard to sound like Slowthai or something.

Fuck, Sleaford Mods have gone a bit shit.

One here for the black metallers, I'm uncertain if Fadades was a prank or not..

 

  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

“Moves like Jagger” fuck just fuuuuuuck fuck that fucking shitty fucking cunting  song, thanks. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I mean, I THINK it’s this.  I say think, because it could just as easily be the greatest thing I’ve ever seen or heard, I’m legitimately torn.

When the hardest member of your crew looks like Tyrone Dobbs before the weight loss, your backing dancers were poached from a school disco and well, the piece de resistance... two black fellas showing up to look ‘ard and quite literally nothing else.

What more can I say, you’re welcome UKFF.
 

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Logan, son of former Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow, charity wrong-un, failed TV Wrestling promoter and anti Abortionist, Sekulow has now made it impossible to like America even a tiny bit with this awful turd with a guest appearance from James Storm. Amazingly shit video to boot.

 

  • Paid Members
Posted
5 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

RHCP

One of the most overrated bands of all time. All Saints' version of Under The Bridge pisses all over the original and I will fight anyone to the death to defend that opinion. 

Kandy Pop by Bis is better than any Chilli Pepper shite.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, scratchdj said:

Hope for anyone that you might just get really lucky one day.

This used to be my answer. Before I discovered Let’s Dance To Joy Division by the fucking Wombats.

  • Moderators
Posted
20 minutes ago, gmoney said:

I'm so, so sorry everyone.

I was transfixed by the awfulness of this; had to watch it all the way through. No surprise seeing those cunts Matt Lucas and David Walliams turn up to give it their seal of approval.

Edit:

@hallicks - "Moves like Jagger” fuck just fuuuuuuck fuck that fucking shitty fucking cunting  song, thanks."

The amazing thing is it's not even the worst song with "Jagger" in the title in a world where Swagger Jagger exists.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Kandy Pop by Bis is absolutely dreadful but I maintain Dead Wrestlers was a banger.

Posted
5 hours ago, John Matrix said:

I mean, I THINK it’s this.  I say think, because it could just as easily be the greatest thing I’ve ever seen or heard, I’m legitimately torn.

When the hardest member of your crew looks like Tyrone Dobbs before the weight loss, your backing dancers were poached from a school disco and well, the piece de resistance... two black fellas showing up to look ‘ard and quite literally nothing else.

What more can I say, you’re welcome UKFF.
 

 

 

Its all about the BBCC nowadays. Bradfords finest the Bad Boy Chiller Crew are kings of the North now.

 

 

  • Paid Members
Posted
12 hours ago, air_raid said:

This used to be my answer. Before I discovered Let’s Dance To Joy Division by the fucking Wombats.

"let's dance to Joy Division and celebrate the irony". 

What exactly is "ironic" about dancing to a band whose lyrics include "dance dance dance dance"?

  • Paid Members
Posted
12 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I was transfixed by the awfulness of this; had to watch it all the way through. No surprise seeing those cunts Matt Lucas and David Walliams turn up to give it their seal of approval.

Its filled with Groucho Club wankers, clearly filmed in between fat coke lines. I honestly think Keith Allen should have served a custodial sentence for this. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
8 hours ago, BomberPat said:

"let's dance to Joy Division and celebrate the irony". 

What exactly is "ironic" about dancing to a band whose lyrics include "dance dance dance dance"?

It’s about the whole principle of stealing another song’s “essence” for want of a better word, because the writers aren’t creative enough to conjure the emotion or connection to their work with something original.

Covers and even samples I’m inclined to let off but when it’s done in this manner, I think it’s crass, vulgar and insulting to the original art/artist. Kid Rocks “All Summer Long” is getting a slating on that Twitter thread and I hate it for the same reason as it’s just “Oh, I’ll just make the listener think they’re listening to Sweet Home Alabama and if they like that, they like this.” Currently on the radio I’m having to hear Demi Lovato and the Despacito guy name dropping the Beatles and Let It Be, and it’s awful. There is an exception to every rule however so I turn a blind eye to Eddie Money and “just like Ronnie sang” - but that line exists to introduce a sample anyway, so it doesn’t really count.

But the worst is Let’s Dance To Joy Division. Maybe I’m biased because they’ve cannibalised my favourite song ever, but it doesn’t help that it’s the output of a tuneless Scouse twat who admitted he has to re-read the song lyrics on the toilet before the band tours - even though he wrote them - and that it’s not their sole contribution to “worst songs I ever heard”, which probably include at last count four that might crack my top 10. And that’s only the four I can remember.

  • Paid Members
Posted
12 hours ago, scratchdj said:

My best friend of 39 years sent me a message this morning saying “I think you might like this”

It wasn’t until lunchtime that I realised it wasn’t a rubbish joke and he was serious. I may’ve only been 2 when we met and he may’ve been like a brother to me, but I made a terrible choice that day back in 1982.

How does something like this even get written, let alone recorded and made into a video?

Sounds like a poor mans Le Tigre. Probably would have gone down a storm in the early 00’s at Indie Night. It’s cringe though

  • Paid Members
Posted
12 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

A hot new entry from Atomic Kitten.

Let's not write it off just yet until we've seen the video. Especially if Jenny Frost is in it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...