Jump to content

What is the worst song of all time? (With bonus best pop song)


PowerButchi

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

This is another song that's so unbelievably awful that it lives "rent free in my head" as the kids say. Everything about it seems to be focus grouped to annoy. Can you imagine being on set while they filmed this video?

Fun fact, this was playing on the ITV Chart Show when it was interrupted by an announcement of Diana's car crash.  

 

The TOTP performance is also excruciating. 

  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, gmoney said:

 

This is another song that's so unbelievably awful that it lives "rent free in my head" as the kids say. Everything about it seems to be focus grouped to annoy. Can you imagine being on set while they filmed this video?

Fun fact, this was playing on the ITV Chart Show when it was interrupted by an announcement of Diana's car crash.  

 

The TOTP performance is also excruciating. 

I bought this on cassette. I can't remember whether I paid top whack for it or grabbed it because I needed a certain number to get them for a really good discount, but I always thought it was alright. I do by my own admission have some dubious musical tastes at times, though and completely understand why people hate it. Still better than Hanging Around by Me Me Me. (sorry @FelatioLips) 

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 7/8/2021 at 11:32 AM, jazzygeofferz said:I saw the Lightning Seeds at a free festival in Blackburn, and they did Three Lions. It was the half hearted, phoned in performances I've ever seen, and I've seen Shawn Michaels Vs HHH in the middle of a Raw House show.

I saw them at V98 and I’ve seen quite a lot of live acts in my time, he was by far the most boring I’ve ever seen. I wonder if he’s ever not phoned it in. 

  • Moderators
Posted
2 hours ago, gmoney said:

This is another song that's so unbelievably awful that it lives "rent free in my head" as the kids say.

That fat les Christmas song you posted has been in my head ever since. I go to sleep thinking about it at night. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
53 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

That fat les Christmas song you posted has been in my head ever since. I go to sleep thinking about it at night. 

Welcome to the club, Chest. Maybe we'll get put in padded cells next door to each other? 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Any nominations for We're On The Ball by Ant & Dec and the England squad? 

  • Members
Posted
17 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Any nominations for We're On The Ball by Ant & Dec and the England squad? 

This isn't the 'Best Song of all time' thread.

Posted

Yeah you can’t include football songs because Sven Sven Sven by Bell and Spurling have that in the bag. 

  • Awards Moderator
Posted

Bad footy songs, is it?

I actively liked and defended this on here when it came out so whoever the mods were back then need to have a word with themselves.

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Yeah you can’t include football songs because Sven Sven Sven by Bell and Spurling have that in the bag. 

Pff the best football song was made by people who know nothing about football 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...