What is the worst song of all time? (With bonus best pop song)

PowerButchi

• Moderators

It's Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry. By about 7,000 miles. Everything about it is so cringy to the nth degree. The video (especially the uncensored version that Kerrang woould show which turned out to have an undersage girl in it), the tune, the lyrics, the subject matter of the song. Everything about it is fucking scum, and if you like it then so are you.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

It's Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry. By about 7,000 miles. Everything about it is so cringy to the nth degree. The video, the tune, the lyrics, the subject matter of the song. Everything about it is fucking scum, and if you like it then so are you.

It's one of those songs that 11 year old me would have loved because it had swear words in, if it had been released back in '93 that is!

Ā 

• Paid Members

Pretty much every song David Gray and Mumford and Sons have ever recorded.Ā 

Also, Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen), Sweet Child o' Mine (Guns n Roses), Free Fallin' (Tom Petty) and Children (Robert Miles) are songs off the top of my head that give me a nervous twitch when I hear them on the radio in work.

Ā 

Edited by Scott Malbranque

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

Starships by Nicki Minaj is what having a dentist drill inserted into your brain feels like.Ā 

No. I mean, it's not the greatest pop song of all time (that accolade goes to Superbass, also by Nicki Minaj), but it's still incredible.

I nodded in approval to @Scott MalbranqueĀ mentioning Bohemian Rhapsody there. What a load of bollocks that song is.

The answer is either You Remind Me by Nickelback, Come On Eileen or that fucking Fireflies song.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, PowerButchi said:

The greatest pop song is Biology by Girls Aloud. Second is Love Machine.Ā 

Ā 

Girls Aloud were fucking great, weren't they?

100% agree on Biology. Absolute banger!

Worst song ever? Mr Blobby is probably up there for me. Or any of Bob Dylan's christmas albumĀ 

Kittie's Brackish is the personification of "fucking crap".

This rubbish work browser can't embed YouTube videos, it seems

It starts off with bland singing, then someone mad woman shouts outĀ random gibberish. Just awful.

EDIT: just remembered another two songs that make me violently ill. "Young At Heart" by Bluebells and "Mustang Sally" by some band I don't care to remember from a film I also don't care to remember. Fucking hell.

Ā 

Edited by Alex Wright Mark