Bomber Pat is the Steve Justice of Biscuit eating

Undefeated Steak

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

If we're going to talk about weird ways we eat food, then I've got one.

I take my cornflakes dry. No milk, no orange juice, no liquid at all in the bowl.

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, PJ Power said:

I take my cornflakes dry. No milk, no orange juice, no liquid at all in the bowl.

AS IF THAT'S EVEN A THING

Understand the 'going in dry' approach though. I still prefer mine with milk, although I'd happily scoff handfuls of crunchy nut from the box.

My eldest daughter won't take milk in her cereal, I figure she's 6 and she'll grow out of it. The fact people like you exist chills me to my core. You put milk on your cereal (and if you say cereal on milk you are also wrong).

Saw someone at work the other day take the strangest left turn with their Corn Flakes routine.

The flakes went in the bowl. Standard. Milk soon followed. You go girl. Couple of spoons of sugar. Not healthy, but I like it. Then...all of a sudden... as if possessed by sheer madness and misery, she chucks that fucker in the microwave for 2 minutes.

I can only imagine the orange bog that’d have created in the bowl.

Rank.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, stevieg1980 said:

partly to how my boss always had to have his hot drinks until his untimely demise. 

This flew under the radar. I want to know how your boss' preferences regarding hot drinks was connected to his demise.

Also, does anyone remember that odd period during the mid-90s when cereal companies went through a phase of making cereals specifically meant to have hot milk on them? They were fuggin' lush - Kellogg's had something called Tropical Hot Fruit Crunch or something like that, and Quaker did a version with apple & cinnamon. Then they discontinued them. Boooooo.

• Awards Moderator
42 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

AS IF THAT'S EVEN A THING

Understand the 'going in dry' approach though. I still prefer mine with milk, although I'd happily scoff handfuls of crunchy nut from the box.

Now now, my grandparents always had their Weetabix with orange juice instead of milk. I never fancied trying it myself but I won’t have a word said against either of them so I am willing to believe it’s really nice. 

That's not such a bad thing, unless you're putting in a full litre carton of milk Weetabix sucks up any and all moisture. Orange juice might work because you're just eating a flavoured stodge anyway; it's not like there'll be any OJ hanging around the bowl.

Apparently in the dieting community its a common 'cheat' to have diet coke/pepsi on cereal. I couldn't imagine how bad that must be.

• Paid Members

No, just bloody no. How on earth can some of you get past breakfast? How does the world not just say “mmm.. no” and swallow you up in to a void?

Orange juice in with a bowl of cereal? What on Earth has fucking happened in the last 42 hours?

Edit - funniest thing you’ve said yet @HarmonicGenerator :cool:

Archived