Bomber Pat is the Steve Justice of Biscuit eating

Undefeated Steak

• Awards Moderator
3 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

She holds the mug so completely wrong that I can't believe you'd be so confident in citing her in support of your biscuit-holding. She has no idea how to hold objects at all.

I'll be honest, I'm so lost with the whole biscuit thing now I might pop out at lunchtime to buy a packet and spend the afternoon figuring out whether I've been going wrong my whole life or not.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

She holds the mug so completely wrong that I can't believe you'd be so confident in citing her in support of your biscuit-holding. She has no idea how to hold objects at all.

Maybe she has a deficiency in her grip in her mug hand. You don't know!

• Awards Moderator
56 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

"You lot clearly prefer the taste of dry toast more than peanut butter. Toast on peanut butter is wasted on you lot."

WOAH. This is a game-changing argument. You spread stuff on bread / toast, then which way do you hold it up?

• Awards Moderator
4 minutes ago, Undefeated Steak said:

Pat obviously butters the bottom of his Warburtons. 

That's Tolkien-esque phrasing. I can just see Ian McKellen reciting that. Top alliteration.

5 minutes ago, Undefeated Steak said:

Perched on a stepladder, bread against the ceiling.

• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, Undefeated Steak said:

This is my new catch-all euphemism, I reckon.

Butter/spreads go on top of the toast, which isn't cut at all because I'm a lazy sod, despite the fact that food is always better when it's triangular.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

This is my new catch-all euphemism, I reckon.

Butter/spreads go on top of the toast, which isn't cut at all because I'm a lazy sod, despite the fact that food is always better when it's triangular.

What if someone writes 'Waburtons' on the bottom of the toast? Does that then become the top in your eyes? 

I agree with Rey, why piss around with fancy-Dan "knives" and such, when you can just fold it over and make your own personal sandwich?

I wasn't holding any of this against you personally, Pat, but the fact you want all chocolate bars to be shaped like Toblerone makes it really hard to separate the man from the atrocity.

Archived