Bomber Pat is the Steve Justice of Biscuit eating

Undefeated Steak

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Undefeated Steak said:

One day, a historian will dig up a picture of the UKFF going out for dinner and wonder why nobody pressed the nuke button. 

I really want to see an artist's impression of a UKFF last supper now. Pat with melty chocolate dripping down his chin, Stevie sitting on his chair the wrong way, Branquey eating a pigs arse, Gatso and Boydy lurking ominously around the bar.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Same. This is the second time recently that a UKFF thread has had me go out and buy something to eat (last time was Crunchie and Double Deckers).

I made that mistake with the double decker, so I'm not going to let the UKFF decide something for me again anytime soon.

Still I'm grateful for peoples' suggestibility as it gave us the great prune cleanse.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Pat with melty chocolate dripping down his chin

I can't reiterate this enough - if the chocolate is melting before you've finished eating the biscuit, you're eating biscuits far wronger than I.

18 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

I eat Big Macs in layers. No other burger, only Big Macs.

top bun first, then burger folded with sauce and onion, then middle bun with remaining sauce, then bottom bun with burger and cheese on top, like one of those sandwiches at a buffet where it's just the filling on one bit of bread.

Do you do this if you're eating in at McDonalds? Not that I really dine there, but it'd right put me of my own meal if I saw someone eating a Big Mac in that way.

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, The Maestro said:

Do you do this if you're eating in at McDonalds? Not that I really dine there, but it'd right put me of my own meal if I saw someone eating a Big Mac in that way.

I can't remember the last time I ate inside a McDonalds. If hypothetically I did end up eating in, I'd likely eat like a human.

8 hours ago, BomberPat said:

I can't reiterate this enough - if the chocolate is melting before you've finished eating the biscuit, you're eating biscuits far wronger than I.

Surely the chocolate is melting because you've dunked it in your tea? Dunk approximately half the biscuit, lick the excess melty chocolate off the chocolate side then insert into mouth , disect into two halves with tongue, repeat.

On 08/02/2018 at 10:48 PM, Carbomb said:

This flew under the radar. I want to know how your boss' preferences regarding hot drinks was connected to his demise.

It wasn't I just was one of the office minions making his tea until he passed away peacefully at home one night. 

league-of-gentlemen-main-2.jpg

"We didn't poison him." 

9 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

I can't remember the last time I ate inside a McDonalds. If hypothetically I did end up eating in, I'd likely eat like a human.

I'm sure my mates did this last time I was in one - two of them - though I tried not to pay too much attention as I was already feeling a bit nauseous, plus I'm vegetarian.

I make the odd veggie burger but I can't imagine then dismantling it to eat the layers one by one. Seems to rather defeat the purpose of a burger somewhat.

That Donald Trump clip is from an advert for stuffed crust pizza where the point of it was eating it the wrong way round, so fake news. He’s not a UKFF-level food weirdo.

I, however, am - and have eaten a Grand Big Mac earlier this very night in a similar way to FelatioLips’ method. Well the first half I ate as normal, then went weird for the last half. I’d never do it in front of people, but at home, I sometimes do that with McDonald’s burgers. It’s because the bread is so bland, I think, and also to make the burger last longer, like the people who split Oreos, or bite all the chocolate and caramel off a Twix. I’ve done both of those things, but hypocritically berated someone for doing it with Jaffa Cakes a couple of weeks ago. I will occasionally order a double cheeseburger without the bun, but then it’s knife and fork business.

Chocolate side is the top.

• Paid Members

Realised I am a monster / have a monstrous concoction. 

Peanut Butter (Crunchy) one side, Nutella the other. I also do that to two rich teas to make my own biscuit sandwich because rich teas are bland as shit.

PS anyone who downvotes this secretly knows this is amazing

7C0B05D9-70A5-4B6B-A1BF-B5FA64ED6CAF.jpeg

Archived