Bomber Pat is the Steve Justice of Biscuit eating

Undefeated Steak

• Paid Members

Chocolate downers - Try dipping your chocolate biscuit in to your hot cup of tea so that the chocolate gets melty and runny, then hold it upside down as you transport it to your mouth.

Go on, do it, and wear your favourite white tuxedo as you do so. 

Edit - I know, people manage it fine with biscuits wrapped fully in chocolate, making my point redundant.

but you know, fucking chocolate reservoirs and that. SJ is bang on with his point above.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The chocolate is on the bottom in the packet and on the top when you eat it. Top and bottom are all relative. 

Unless of course you eat a bourbon sideways, and given the reputation of this place I bet some of you do.  I'll be thankful at least no one's sticking them up thier arse I suppose. 

• Paid Members

Just had a survey of the family to see which is the top and which way up you eat a chocolate digestive. 1 vote for Bomber Pat's Barmy Biscuit Bullshit and 3 for the correct way. The 1 was my mum and I'm already looking at old people's homes because she clearly can't be trusted to look after herself anymore. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

I'll be thankful at least no one's sticking them up thier arse I suppose. 

If anyone on here did that, who do you think it would be and why do you suppose that person would be Loki?

9 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Stock Image Woman's got the biscuit right, but surely nobody holds a mug in the palm of their hand like that? Biscuit or no biscuit, we can all agree on that, can't we?

Nope I'm mug in palm of the hand. Always have been. And chocolate side up. 

4 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

So you have asbestos hands then?

My coffee or tea is usually half milk half coffee or tea. Partly due to impatience over the years and partly to how my boss always had to have his hot drinks until his untimely demise. 

I agree it's weird and how I how hold my mug isn't right either. My lad holds his milk mug the same way. I am trying to correct him. Me I'm a lost cause. 

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, stevieg1980 said:

My coffee or tea is usually half milk half coffee or tea. Partly due to impatience over the years and partly to how my boss always had to have his hot drinks until his untimely demise. 

I agree it's weird and how I how hold my mug isn't right either. My lad holds his milk mug the same way. I am trying to correct him. Me I'm a lost cause. 

Are you an infiltrator from the other side.. Claiming to be a chocolate ‘up’ kinda guy, but simultaneously getting everything else wrong, making us doubt our chocolate facing choices?

1/2 milk and half tea? That needs a new thread, preferably on a different forum. Blasphemy!!

edit - Frankie. Bloody hell.

Archived