Undefeated Steak

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

This is all getting a bit Dr. Seuss in here:

The_Butter_Battle_Book.jpg

So, are you a Yook or a Zook?

EDIT: Or, if we want to be a bit more highbrow and Swiftian, are you a Liliputian or a Blefuscudian?

• Paid Members

Its not difficult is it, the best bit goes at the top. The best bit of a chocolate digestive is the chocolate, so that's the top. You don't hide the best bit of anything at the bottom.  

It genuinely astounds me that anyone would eat a chocolate biscuit "Chocolate Down" it's basically the same as eating soup with a tennis racquet. 

To be a little philosophical, chaps. 

'Tis not whether the top or bottom is coated, but that it is coated at all. 

After all, imagine the disappointment and consternation should a naked Digestive find it's way into a packet.

Also, why not both sides as standard, like those fancy biccies you see in tins. Or a sandwiching of two together, like an Oreo, but vastly superior and with better dunking integrity?

• Awards Moderator
8 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

So I note that despite having posted in this thread our resident culinary expert hasn't come off of the fence.. What say you  @Onyx2 ?

I had no idea this was even a discussion until this popped up. I was wary of influencing a twitter vote here:

Obviously, it's chocolate side up. I don't feel quite as vehemently as others, but it's amazing how unusual imagining eating one t'other way up feels in my head. I'm going to buy some today and try it. 

• Paid Members

As mentioned passionately in the other thread, always choc on top.

However, the full biscuit obviously goes in the mouth at once and you snap it in half with your tongue, this naturally causes the choc to be on top and below.

But if you eat them normally and not like a savage, choc on top.

5 hours ago, BigJag said:

You lot clearly prefer the taste of dry digestive more than chocolate. Chocolate digestives are wasted on you lot. I vote, down.

"You lot clearly prefer the taste of dry bread more than cheese and pepperoni. Pizzas are wasted on you lot."

"You lot clearly prefer the taste of dry pastry more than icing and fruit. Cherry bakewells are wasted on you lot."

"You lot clearly prefer the taste of dry toast more than peanut butter. Toast on peanut butter is wasted on you lot."

• Awards Moderator
48 minutes ago, Wrasslin said:

You look into the beautiful eyes of this stock image woman eating a biscuit and tell her she's wrong!

Image result for eating a chocolate digestive

Fucking monsters.

Stock Image Woman's got the biscuit right, but surely nobody holds a mug in the palm of their hand like that? Biscuit or no biscuit, we can all agree on that, can't we?

2 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Stock Image Woman's got the biscuit right, but surely nobody holds a mug in the palm of their hand like that? Biscuit or no biscuit, we can all agree on that, can't we?

I hope so . . . or we're gonna need another thread.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

She holds the mug so completely wrong that I can't believe you'd be so confident in citing her in support of your biscuit-holding. She has no idea how to hold objects at all.

Archived