Bomber Pat is the Steve Justice of Biscuit eating

Undefeated Steak

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I come back to this thread I'm filled with either rage or confusion.

Toast. Number 15 - Cut diagonally. Peanut butter.

Anyone who has Nutella is a cretin. 

I think we can all agree microwave bread is an abomination. 

I had an ex who made cheese on toast in the microwave . . . I think it was a contributing factor to the demise. 

• Paid Members

We used to have microwave with a grilling element in it so that it could actually make toast.

It took about 15 minutes per slice, and took about £2 off the electric meter, but my flatmate was fascinated by it and would sit for hours toasting half a loaf.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

One of my brothers used to microwave bread, just so he could be sure it wasn't burnt. 

I know someone who's favourite snack is a 'Cheese and Corn Beef In The Microwave Sandwich.' It's aboslutely rotten but she loves them.

And it's always given it's full name when she mentions it. 'Cheese and Corn Beef In The Microwave Sandwich.'

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

For the love of Jesus can we confirm that there is no one in the microwaving bread camp. I'm not talking about Surf's Special Grillcrowave as that is next level atrocity. Just that no one heats up bread in a bog standard microwave. 

I never even realized it could be a thing until this thread. However I don't think anyone is that much of a monster here

• Paid Members

It’s clearly a PR stunt. If they said the real answer.. “what the fuck are you asking for? You know the answer, and it’s not the bottom.. you daft sod”, people wouldn’t have battered an eye lid. Biscuits would have sold as usual.

But because they’ve said.. “errr yeah, it’s on the bottom because of err, chocolate reservoirs or something”.. they will naturally get loads of people running out to buy packs of chocolate digestives that are 7 biscuits lighter don’t you know.

On top of that, the person who replies to twitter questions is clearly on work experience.

Chocolate reservoirs.... bloody hell. It sounds like one of Scott’s punch lines.

I was talking about the chocolate reservoir part. I honestly don't care how anyone eats their biscuits, so long as it's with a big mug of tea. Warm bread is a totally different beast, almost as horrific as soggy bread (including milky bread and suppy-up bread).

Archived