Bomber Pat is the Steve Justice of Biscuit eating

Undefeated Steak

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Chocolate on top, because I'm not a feral savage. I imagine people who eat biscuits upside down hold their knife & fork in the wrong hands too. I've no strong opinion on people who split a 'sandwich' biscuit (Oreo et al) & eat it in two halves, it makes more of a mess but stretches out a packet.

On another biscuit related note I tried these last weekend & they're tremendous

368521011_1_640x640.jpg?identifier=45a4da7622946b0ef2e66cce7f995a63

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

One of my friends has just told me that he eats chocolate digestives both ways and which one he does is 'temperature dependant'. He hasn't explained any further what the fuck that even means.

I would guess that, if it's hotter, the chocolate on the biscuit is more likely to melt quicker, so they're more likely to go chocolate on top, whereas a colder biscuit won't melt as fast. Again, though, it's one bloody biscuit, how clammy are your hands if the chocolate's melting in the short journey betwixt packet and face?

Coffee on cereal sounds fucking horrid. Though that might be because I drink black coffee. Either way, it sounds like someone woke up with a bastard of a hangover and couldn't bring themselves to make their breakfast cereal or breakfast drink properly, and just resigned themselves to a shameful halfway house.

Biscuit wrongness or not, if you have a fizzy drink on your Cheerios you're no better than an animal. Fucking hell.

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

One of my friends has just told me that he eats chocolate digestives both ways

Greedy bastard. 

In terms of ‘depending on temp’, I assume he means that if it’s hot & the biscuits melty, he’ll hold it choc face up, fingers underneath the biscuit bit, to avoid a messy mishap.

Edit: (The lord of darkness explains this above)

Clearly he’s still wrong though, because he turns it upside down if the biscuit isn’t melty, choc face down, like a cretin.

• Paid Members

Chocolate on top

Tea black

but, I eat Big Macs in layers. No other burger, only Big Macs.

top bun first, then burger folded with sauce and onion, then middle bun with remaining sauce, then bottom bun with burger and cheese on top, like one of those sandwiches at a buffet where it's just the filling on one bit of bread.

38 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Chocolate on top

Tea black

top bun first, then burger folded with sauce and onion, then middle bun with remaining sauce, then bottom bun with burger and cheese on top, like one of those sandwiches at a buffet where it's just the filling on one bit of bread.

What the fuck

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Chocolate on top

Tea black

The smorgasbord approach to the Big Mac. It sounds messy but I'm not fired up with indignation like i am for some of the heathen practices already discussed. 

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Chocolate on top

Tea black

The smorgasbord approach to the Big Mac. It sounds messy but I'm not fired up with indignation like i am for some of the heathen practices already discussed. 

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

What the fuck

47 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Firstly, Big Macs aren't even near the best burger on the menu (Hello Big Tasty, Quarter Pounder), it is just two regular hamburger, minus a top bun, with lettuce and average sauce.

Secondly, if I saw someone doing this in a McDonalds, I'd probably call the men in white coats to take you away. I am so confused right now

• Moderators

I dunno. It's bizarre, unnecessary and very messy... But it still doesn't offend me as much as insisting that the biscuit side is the top. (On the biscuit thing again - someone said that they acknowledged that the chocolate side was the top, but they they ate them upside down which I was totally fine with).

Archived