Bomber Pat is the Steve Justice of Biscuit eating

Undefeated Steak

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

(On the biscuit thing again - someone said that they acknowledged that the chocolate side was the top, but they they ate them upside down which I was totally fine with).

If anything, this only confuses me more - when McVities official statement is that the biscuit side is the bottom, surely "okay, that's the bottom, but I'll choose to turn it upside down and eat it with the chocolate on top" makes sense, but believing that the chocolate is the top and eating it with the chocolate on the bottom...in what sense is the chocolate the top at all in that arrangement?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I think we can write the burger thing off as "weird preference" rather than "culinary sin." I only hope the police are as forgiving when they're inevitably notified of this thread.

• Paid Members

Oh come on, so eating a burger folded up in your mitts - independently of the bread provided - and just eating the top half of a bread bun on its own, is less of an issue than biscuit orientation? Mental, that is.

• Moderators

McVities are full of shit. Their statement is pure brand protection nonsense. Obviously they're going to say the side with their name on it is the top. They've got vested interests and can't be trusted.

Why are they chocolate side face up when you open the packet if that's the bottom?

• Paid Members

I really don't care which way you eat your biscuits (chocolate side up, btw), or the manner in which you go through a Big Mac (normally), or how milky you like you tea (very little). I've had cereal both normal and microwaved and enjoy both. People eat different foods in different ways, it's fine.

Microwaving bread, however? Surely that's an indication of mental illness.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Why are they chocolate side face up when you open the packet if that's the bottom?

They aren't! And now you've made me try and find a fucking unboxing video of a packet of biscuits on Youtube, which is going to make me look like a proper mental if anyone at work checks my browser history, and has already done untold damage to my YouTube recommendations.

1 hour ago, FelatioLips said:

Chocolate on top

Tea black

but, I eat Big Macs in layers. No other burger, only Big Macs.

top bun first, then burger folded with sauce and onion, then middle bun with remaining sauce, then bottom bun with burger and cheese on top, like one of those sandwiches at a buffet where it's just the filling on one bit of bread.

"@FBI @metpoliceuk @cia This fucking monster needs stopping"

Also, can confirm that Morrisons own brand chocolate digestives open up in the packet chocolate on the bottom, despite the packaging showing the biscuits chocolate on top. THIS IS DOING MY HEAD IN!!! THERE IS FUCKING WRITING ON THE TOP OF THE BISCUIT, WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK THE CHOCOLATE IS THE TOP!!!

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

They aren't! And now you've made me try and find a fucking unboxing video of a packet of biscuits on Youtube, which is going to make me look like a proper mental if anyone at work checks my browser history, and has already done untold damage to my YouTube recommendations.

The two ends of that packet are exactly the same - that video proves nothing! You could open either end. However, if you buy the ones in a standing can with a lid on only one end, they are chocolate side up (I think. I'm not actually sure, but I've committed to this line of argument now). Every promotional picture or video I can find shows them chocolate side up though.

• Paid Members

The ends of packets aren't the same, the text is read from left-to-right, so the left-hand side is the top, obviously. Unless you're one of them who opens crisp packets at the bottom like you're a bloody maverick too.

And I'm not going looking for another video of biscuits to check how a can of biscuits opens. Just not.

For a start those are HobNobs not Digestives. He also doesn't use the tearaway bit on the packet and opens up the end. Thirdly he spends 3 minutes prattling on about the fucking wrapper before opening them. I would have demolished that entire packet in that time.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

Thanks to this thread i am now craving biscuits, chocolate malted milk to be exact..!

Same. This is the second time recently that a UKFF thread has had me go out and buy something to eat (last time was Crunchie and Double Deckers).

3 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

but, I eat Big Macs in layers. No other burger, only Big Macs.

top bun first, then burger folded with sauce and onion, then middle bun with remaining sauce, then bottom bun with burger and cheese on top, like one of those sandwiches at a buffet where it's just the filling on one bit of bread.

What the fuck?

giphy.gif 

Archived