Bomber Pat is the Steve Justice of Biscuit eating

Undefeated Steak

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Funnily enough my mate reckons I just drink tea/coffee flavour milkshake. I just don’t like drinks the temperature of the surface of the Sun. And I don’t want to have to wait for my drink to cool down before I can drink it. When I decide I want a drink I want it now not in 3 hours time!

I wouldn't necessarily call this weird, but apparently my colleagues say I'm wrong for liking this... Grilled cheese and crunchy peanut butter sandwiches. Can't pinpoint exactly what makes them so good, but they are just delicious. 

Onto the biscuits, chocolate side up obviously. Just obscene to eat it the other way.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

AS IF THAT'S EVEN A THING

ojcereal.jpg

A new survey from Kellogg reveals that a full one-fifth of Americans are blasphemously putting OJ in their cereal instead of milk.

https://munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/53jk3a/people-who-put-orange-juice-in-their-cereal-must-be-stopped

And according to the same link above, 10% of Merkins put coffee in their cereal instead of milk.

• Paid Members

Away from taking your cornflakes in the likes of buckfast, about four years ago I was part of a group that went into a café for lunch. One lad, a friend of a friend it must be said, ordered thick cut chips, baked beans and a chocolate milkshake, and proceeded to dip his chips into the milkshake and eat them. Just wrong on so many levels.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, PJ Power said:

Away from taking your cornflakes in the likes of buckfast, about four years ago I was part of a group that went into a café for lunch. One lad, a friend of a friend it must be said, ordered thick cut chips, baked beans and a chocolate milkshake, and proceeded to dip his chips into the milkshake and eat them. Just wrong on so many levels.

That's a thing with fries and a thick milkshake. The combo described above does suggest a strange about face. Thick chips with a thin milkshake. That would be a bit weird.

• Paid Members

Anything but milk with cereal is sheer lunacy. 

There was a bit of an uproar a while back when someone online started chatting about using toothpaste as a condiment and loads of people (probably synths from another dimension) agreed like it was completely normal.

Archived