Bomber Pat is the Steve Justice of Biscuit eating

Undefeated Steak

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Their wrapper has it clearly displayed as being eaten with the chocolate on the top. AKA 'the correct way'.

They're not going to show them chocolate side down on the wrapper though! Those aren't serving instructions.

What the fuck is wrong with everyone.

• Paid Members
Just now, Rey_Piste said:

I didn't realise this board was filled with chocolate bottomed wrong 'uns.

You clearly haven't been paying attention to the poo threads.

• Awards Moderator
57 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

This is one thoseĀ UKFF conversations where you really shine a spotlight on the complete mentalists. Pat's wrong, but he's stillĀ a darn sight better than this horror show.Ā 

The fuck is this lunacy? With this approach you get a 'good melty lick' of the table you're putting theĀ chocolate side on too.Ā 

As covered, you only reverse it wrong-way-up when it's on the table. No table licking necessary, but I'm clearly going down with my correctly-sided ship here. I stand by it! Free @BomberPat!

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

My auntie used to do quality control on the ripple decoration of the chocolate topping. She'll be devastated. Might as well have been reading a book.Ā 

See? The clue is in the wording here, you bunch of reverse-cowgirl toilet riding Steves.

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Their wrapper has it clearly displayed as being eaten with the chocolate on the top. AKA 'the correct way'.

h

This means fuck all. An Innocent Smoothie once said "Hey" to me and told me that I'd have a better day if I drank it, and I didn't, so packaging is not to be trusted.

You fucking wrong un's with your chocolate on the bottom. Ā It's basic Freudian theory here, you want it to be chocolate baseĀ because you long for black arse to cuck your sorry sissy selves.

Chocolate on the bottom indeed.

• Moderators

I can't believe I missed this lunacy. I've split it out for the visibility it clearly deserves. I disappear for a couple days to have a baby and this is the horrific world she gets brought into? For shame!
Ā 

So I note that despite having posted in this thread our resident culinary expert hasn't come off of the fence.. What say youĀ  @Onyx2 ?

I'm not sure if I can handle you being a chocolate side downer.

Archived