Vince McMahon forms and funds Alpha Entertainment: Possible XFL Revival

zep81

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

I get the impression with Vince that he's happy with playing the videogame that is his life, and that he's still trying to get that ever-elusive cheevo of "Big Success Outside Wrestling" before he sees the Red Ring Of Death.

I think it was Brendon Burns who said that Vince McMahon is just playing real life Sims with the WWE. Every now and then he gets bored and thinks, "fuck it, how do I make the big one dance?".

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

That's got me wondering- does he attend anything outside of his worklife? I get the impression he is working Mon-Sun, 24 hours a day and then he will spend 2-3 days solid sleeping where he can.

He's been to AC/DC gigs at MSG, I've read. That's probably about it...

2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

That's got me wondering- does he attend anything outside of his worklife? I get the impression he is working Mon-Sun, 24 hours a day and then he will spend 2-3 days solid sleeping where he can.

I choose to believe that rumour that he sleeps right through Wednesday and stays up the rest of the week and no one will convince me otherwise.

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, Pinc said:

I choose to believe that rumour that he sleeps right through Wednesday and stays up the rest of the week and no one will convince me otherwise.

I agree, it’s why he looks like a well used candle. 

I think he used to be a super fan of his own product, but then I think that transferred in to him being a super fan of Vince McMahon. 

You know when you hear interviews on podcasts about wrestlers who say they have been to his house to talk business and creative, there’s always an anecdote about something like Linda offering orange juice etc. I’m waiting for a story in which a wrestler goes to the bathroom, gets lost and finds themselves in Vinces Vince room, and then Vince jumps in behind them wearing nothing but his kiss my ass club ‘outfit’ and chucks them in a head lock.

574A296F-63BE-434A-8226-246929547507.jpeg

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

https://www.f4wonline.com/other-wrestling/vince-mcmahons-xfl-gets-rival-unlikely-source-253936

Jesus poor Vince has been pipped to the post. Charlie Ebersol is heading a league, backed partly by billionaire money man, Peter Thiel, the guy who bankrolled Hogan in his case against Gawker. They have a TV contract set up already and are planning to start next year.