The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

A long-read article on the abuses perpetrated by Marilyn Manson. Content warning for graphic details of various physical and mental assaults. It’s hard reading.

Horrific stuff, but not at all surprising when it comes to him. It was obvious that his antics weren't simply schtick. He's a fucking deviant.

1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

What was obvious about it? It's quite easy to look at a bloke like him and assume he's a proper weirdo but some of them aren't.

I don't mean his antics on stage during a performance or how he looked, I mean in how he treated people for, what? Around 20 years? This isn't some guy who everyone is shocked hearing this about. Did you read the parts about him talking about rape and his soundproof booth in interviews? 

That kind of shit should have been a red flag right away.

EDIT: And by a red flag, I mean a red flag to the industry that enabled this kind of shit, and who turned a blind eye to it, not the vulnerable, impressionable women he abused.

Edited by David

• Paid Members

Sounds like he's getting ready to use the Hulk Hogan/Terry Bollea argument in court. 

"Marilyn Manson is a serial sex abuser, Brian Warner is just some bloke."