The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

So the trial is set for October. He will enter a plea in July. He's been taken to hospital twice since last week with a head injury. Do we think the trial will take place?

I'm no legal expert (and this might be overly cautious bollocks), but may be worth treading carefully with specific discussion of the case. Though unlikely this place would register a blip, if the Contempt of Court Act covers Twitter, I suspect forums aren't exempt so might be best to err on the side of caution. 

• Paid Members

Fuck's sake. Richard Stanley (maker of Hardware, subject of the documentary Lost Souls, and recent director of the Nic Cage Lovecraft movie Color Out Of Space) has turned out to be an abusive piece of shit.

The article here is written by his former long-term partner and co-creator Scarlett Amaris. It's tough reading and covers physical, emotional and sexual abuse. 

He had an engaging underdog story and some talent, neither of which are enough for anyone to get behind after this. The production company behind his last, and upcoming, films have said they believe Scarlett. One of the Arrow bosses have said that the blu-rays they were going to release of his movies are 'as cancelled as he is'. He's done.

Ugh. The documentary had me engaged in his comeback. Color Out Of Space was the last film I saw in the cinema before the pandemic. Prick.

https://sharedhallucination.blogspot.com/2021/03/777-truth-will-out.html?spref=fb&fbclid=IwAR3begaUlGz2J3nSEbd813zcPX5j8s5_0eh2IBKjtHsowUkfJA_L1tiIMZ8&m=1

• Paid Members
On 3/18/2021 at 12:49 AM, Chris B said:

Fuck's sake. Richard Stanley (maker of Hardware, subject of the documentary Lost Souls, and recent director of the Nic Cage Lovecraft movie Color Out Of Space) has turned out to be an abusive piece of shit.

The article here is written by his former long-term partner and co-creator Scarlett Amaris. It's tough reading and covers physical, emotional and sexual abuse. 

He had an engaging underdog story and some talent, neither of which are enough for anyone to get behind after this. The production company behind his last, and upcoming, films have said they believe Scarlett. One of the Arrow bosses have said that the blu-rays they were going to release of his movies are 'as cancelled as he is'. He's done.

Ugh. The documentary had me engaged in his comeback. Color Out Of Space was the last film I saw in the cinema before the pandemic. Prick.

https://sharedhallucination.blogspot.com/2021/03/777-truth-will-out.html?spref=fb&fbclid=IwAR3begaUlGz2J3nSEbd813zcPX5j8s5_0eh2IBKjtHsowUkfJA_L1tiIMZ8&m=1

That’s a truly horrible, dreadful read. But after watching Lost Souls I thought there was something off with him. I still didn’t expect it to be that though.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch
Allegedly

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Can’t remember if it’s been speculated on before, but Armie Hammer has been accused of rape- 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56451101

Yep, and all sorts of other stuff short of it too. According to several different women, he has a weird cannibalism fetish as well. 

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
9 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

"My lawyers are watching you, bruv."

I imagine they're pretty busy with other stuff now, you cunt.

(note, I'm calling Noel Clarke a cunt, not Devon)

Edited by Astro Hollywood

I remember during an interview a while back he said that Jimmy Nail was the worst person that he's ever had to work with, and when he was asked why he said "for some reason he just didn't like me".    Maybe Jimmy had already sussed that you were a cunt Noel

2 hours ago, Perry said:

I remember during an interview a while back he said that Jimmy Nail was the worst person that he's ever had to work with, and when he was asked why he said "for some reason he just didn't like me".    Maybe Jimmy had already sussed that you were a cunt Noel

In a way Jimmy hit the nail right on the head with that one. 

• Paid Members

Clarke denies he slapped Seltveit’s backside and said he did not recall sending her an unsolicited picture of his penis. His lawyers said it was “highly unlikely” that Clarke would have shared such an image. Seltveit showed the Guardian a copy of the “dick pic”, which was labelled as having been shared with her by Clarke.

Married Noel Clarke not being able to remember who he sent pics of his little fella to.

The Guardian really went to town on the research for that. 20 examples is just crazy.