The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, PunkStep said:

I'm genuinely surprised this guy retained his spotlight after his incidents with Rihanna. 

He was guest hosting SNL within 18 months of being found guilty of assault. Its shocking how so little came of such a high profile incident. 

The Fox News 'apology' to him is probably the only good thing they've ever done. 

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, PunkStep said:

I'm genuinely surprised this guy retained his spotlight after his incidents with Rihanna. 

I'm not, unfortunately. 

Sadly footballers and celebrities have been getting away with this for decades and its unlikely to ever stop.

Gordon Strachan said before there are no morals in football and he's absolutely correct.

We have a convicted rapist playing for a Championship club.

On the cusp of Rangers signing Aaron Ramsey today Ally McCoist's first thought was to say it was their biggest signing since Gazza.

A day after the allegations regarding Mason Greenwood he can't go without comparing their new signing to another alleged domestic abuser. That's how normalised and accepted it is.

• Paid Members

Raith Rovers are reviewing David Goodwillie's contract after the backlash to their signing him. Presumably this means they're looking into whether they can just sack him, or whether they'll have to pay him off first.

BBC News - David Goodwillie: Raith Rovers says rapist will not play for them
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-60244442

On 2/3/2022 at 11:30 AM, jazzygeofferz said:

Raith Rovers are reviewing David Goodwillie's contract after the backlash to their signing him. Presumably this means they're looking into whether they can just sack him, or whether they'll have to pay him off first.

BBC News - David Goodwillie: Raith Rovers says rapist will not play for them
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-60244442

There initial statement regarding the backlash tells me they're still a bunch of cunts.  I hope the women's team still change their name and don't move back to Starks Park. 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, westlondonmist said:

There initial statement regarding the backlash tells me they're still a bunch of cunts.  I hope the women's team still change their name and don't move back to Starks Park. 

It was the line of "we won't be selecting him while we review his contract." just sack him. "It was a purely footballing decision" sounds like the kind of thing Tony Khan would say when faced with the Jay Lethal/Darby Allin allegations. Still, maybe his dad's got Goodwillie's number ready to give him a run out at Fulham. 

2 hours ago, westlondonmist said:

Marc Overmars has been sacked from Ajax for sending dodgy messages to female colleagues. While many will see this as minor as recently you have had Mende and Greenwood but I think it's really important creepy arse bosses are called out on this. 

I’m amazed at this to be honest. I always thought he was good with colours and knew how to accessorise. 

• Paid Members

Saw this one on the BBC sport this morning when I went on to have a look at what I thought would have been Suoerbowl results from last night, not realising it's next weekend. It's that Chinese tennis player who made the complaint of sexual assault/rape on her blog, then disappeared for a few months and came back claiming that she'd never said that in the first place. Scary stuff. 

BBC News - Peng Shuai: Weibo post sparked 'huge misunderstanding'
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-60284261

On 2/4/2022 at 11:58 AM, jazzygeofferz said:

It was the line of "we won't be selecting him while we review his contract." just sack him. "It was a purely footballing decision" sounds like the kind of thing Tony Khan would say when faced with the Jay Lethal/Darby Allin allegations. Still, maybe his dad's got Goodwillie's number ready to give him a run out at Fulham. 

I'm not sure that sacking him would be an option - they knew what they were signing, so I imagine they'll have to pay him a decent amount of compensation. With all of their self-inflicted financial strife (sponsors pulling out etc) it may be that paying whatever he's due is going to prove challenging. Don't get me wrong though, this isn't a defence - they don't deserve any sympathy at all for their catastrophic levels of ignorance. Ignorance that has surely put the club's long-term future at risk. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Seems like the Paedo Prince has settled out of court but he’s definitely not guilty and has nothing to hide. So we not only prop up this family of inbred racists lavish lifestyle, we bail the dirty buggers out when they’re found out. 
Still, best get the bunting out for Lizzy’s platinum jubilee and pretend like none of this ever happened.

• Paid Members

It's a bit of a shitty ending all around. He now seems more guilty, but she's lost the high ground she used when she said 'it's not about money, only justice' (paraphrasing). 

For the record, I don't blame her taking the money, and I believe in the balance of things that he was probably guilty. I'm just saying how I can see the arguments between every fucker in a comments section going.