The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

15 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

I've only just seen this. It was a torturous read that just got worse. What an absolute cunt Morriss is.

Was in the car the other day and Marblehead Johnson came on the playlist. We went quiet and my girlfriend pressed the skipped button. She then said she felt very let down as she loves The Bluetones and can’t listen to them now because of what he did. 

• Awards Moderator
1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

Was in the car the other day and Marblehead Johnson came on the playlist. We went quiet and my girlfriend pressed the skipped button. She then said she felt very let down as she loves The Bluetones and can’t listen to them now because of what he did. 

I'm the same. One of the bands I loved during the 90s and have seen them god-knows how many times over the years, including just before the first Lockdown. Reading that piece made me feel sick, knowing he could have been up to his tricks at one (or more) of the gigs I was at. I've just deleted their music from my library. As much as I love their work, there's no way I can listen to it knowing the kind of person he is. As Neil said, he's a psychopath.

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, RancidPunx said:

He is.

I’d imagine the costs will be astronomical also. 

Selling that chalet will go some way to cover it. Amazing how someone who hasn’t had a job in decades could afford a multi million pound chalet in the first place but there you go. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Mason Greenwood has allegedly been physically and sexually abusing his ex girlfriend. If true, the pictures and audio doing the rounds on Twitter are awful to see and hear. 

Sge spoke out on her Instagram story with pictures of bruises and bust lip along with an audio clip of him (allegedly) forcing her to have sex with him while she is saying no.

• Paid Members

And as usual a lot of the reaction is ‘this could be any Mason’, ‘that’s not his voice’, ‘why did she wait so long?’ etc. Whenever I see a story like this about a footballer, or any famous person really, there’s always a lot of ‘he’s thrown his career away’ stuff as well, as if that’s all that matters. Never mind what he’s done to this girl. For her to be ready to record it this time tells you it’s most likely been going on for a while. The reaction is never surprising anymore sadly, but it’s depressing as fuck. 

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, Nick James said:

The fact that 'Prison FC' was trending just shows how these things seem to be seen more as a joke that than the outrage that it should. 

Prison FC tweeted earlier 'Welcome to our new signing' or something crass to that effect too. It's not funny how little folk take this seriously.

Edit:

https://twitter.com/PrisonAFC/status/1487708071019171840?t=TDcykG0ZkaqcjPCGqX95AQ&s=19

Edited by Suplex Sinner

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Chris Brown has just been accused of Cosbying a lady. Who could have seen that coming from such a fine, upstanding member of society?

And the cunt tweets something that suggests this kind of thing happens whenever he releases a new album. I'm genuinely surprised this guy retained his spotlight after his incidents with Rihanna.