The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

On 11/15/2021 at 3:30 PM, jazzygeofferz said:

"Marilyn Manson is a serial sex abuser, Brian Warner is just some bloke." 

Well I think for years that's what people did just assume. He would say all these outrageous things and write about stuff he did, but most people just assumed it was the character talking. You would then see him interviewed on chat shows etc, and he would usually come across quite well with a sense of humour about it all. Seems that was the ruse.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
6 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

What's the craic with Jeff Gaflin getting sacked from the Goldberg? Apparently its because he used to love to shout vagina.

Every report I’ve seen, and even an interview he was discussing it, was verbal abuse. It was inappropriate jokes and shouting at/belittling other actors and stand ins. https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/jeff-garlin-goldbergs-abc-curb-b1977622.html

I love him in both this and Curb so I’m gutted he appears to be a cunt in real life, using “but I’m a comedian” as a reason to be a dick. 

• Paid Members

The interview he did where he pretty much confirmed every allegation but played it up as he's just a jolly old giant and that it is the times that are wrong not him was an absolute disaster. When absolutely nobody from the show came out in support of him the writing was on the wall and you could see he wasn't overly popular.