The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

16 hours ago, Factotum said:

I imagine it was for a princely sum (sorry)

Civil cases in the US usually always end up like this so no shock. I think a load of it is going to her charity so fair play to her. 

If she didn't donate to her own charity/foundation then I think she ran a risk of the media calling her a money grabber. Also I wouldn't be surprised if that was forced so Andrew could spin it as a donation on his part and that he wanted to give help to abused women. 

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, westlondonmist said:

If she didn't donate to her own charity/foundation then I think she ran a risk of the media calling her a money grabber. Also I wouldn't be surprised if that was forced so Andrew could spin it as a donation on his part and that he wanted to give help to abused women. 

A charity donation is tax deducted as well, which is very helpful if he's footing the bill himself 

• Paid Members

Our Head of State paying to bail out a sex offender, another day on Normal Island.

ETA: While the state broadcaster runs a story on their app and website titled “Is there a way back for Prince Andrew?” Yup, completely normal, now doff your cap, pleb. 

Edited by stumobir

What’s the chances Peedy leaning in to right wing media now he’s been shunned by his inbred overlords? If the right people throw enough money at him he could be spouting the same old “Lefties are out to get me brother, Me and Jeff were framed, I once saw mums lizard fanny.” Or is that too much of a stretch even by his low moral standards.

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

What’s the chances Peedy leaning in to right wing media now he’s been shunned by his inbred overlords? If the right people throw enough money at him he could be spouting the same old “Lefties are out to get me brother, Me and Jeff were framed, I once saw mums lizard fanny.” Or is that too much of a stretch even by his low moral standards.

My immediate reaction was 'nah', but that's on the clear desperation he has to be the favourite. Once she's dead, that entire family is going to go even weirder. 

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Why don't, instead of all these talking heads saying how 'he created a screen to hide behind' they just play John Lydon calling out what was going on in 1978 over and over.

Because John Lydon is a cunt and nobody cares what he thinks in 2022.

16 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Because John Lydon is a cunt and nobody cares what he thinks in 2022.

Well considering the interview was from 1978 on a BBC radio interview which was subsequently buried, I don't really think your retort has any point.