Let's discuss the idiots on Reality TV

Jazzy G

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

Seen the line up for the All Stars series next year? Shaun Ryder, Gillian McKeith, Paul Burrell,  lock up your daughters it’s DEAN GAFFNEY! They’ve basically announced The Rock for next years Wrestlemania and killed my interest in this years one.

They should swap Jordan Banjo/Carol Voderman/Georgia Toffolo out for Lady C and David Van Day. Need a couple of all star shit stirrers in there. 

Clearly ITV saw the universal acclaim received by Dancing with the Stars and Masked Singer USA for trying to rehabilitate the images of Sean Spicer and Rudy Giuliani, and thought "We need some of that!"

31 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

Clearly ITV saw the universal acclaim received by Dancing with the Stars and Masked Singer USA for trying to rehabilitate the images of Sean Spicer and Rudy Giuliani, and thought "We need some of that!"

Boy George seems to have done alright thus far! Hancock has a book out about how he saved the UK from Covid. I’m sure the timing is purely coincidental. 

2 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

They should swap Jordan Banjo/Carol Voderman/Georgia Toffolo out for Lady C and David Van Day. Need a couple of all star shit stirrers in there. 

Unfortunately All Stars is going to be prerecorded as it’s already all been filmed recently in South Africa.

• Paid Members

Jill Scott and Chris Moyles will do well I think. Boy George will probably be put up for the first trial. Backing Sue Cleaver to be this year's camp disrupter. I didn't think much to the castle editions so it'll be good to see them back in the jungle. 

Depending on when he comes in, Hancock will probably avoid the stage where the public vote for most of the trials - but I still expect to him to be one of the first ones voted out. 

• Paid Members

Stanley Johnson was treated like he was everyone's lovely grandad, the public are willing and/or are easy to forget most things when it comes to someone sticking a kangaroos bollock in their mouth. Hancock with get to the final 3 I have no doubt.

19 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Stanley Johnson was treated like he was everyone's lovely grandad, the public are willing and/or are easy to forget most things when it comes to someone sticking a kangaroos bollock in their mouth. Hancock with get to the final 3 I have no doubt.

I'm more curious to see how the others in camp treat him. After everything everyone's been through the last year I do wonder if a few of them will tell him to fuck off if they've been through it.

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Nick James said:

That was what, 2017/18/19?

The "Boris Johnson is great" groundswell hadn't breeched the walls but was strong enough to carry him along because his son was apparently awesome. If he went in in 2020 / 21 id bet it would have been different.