Let's discuss the idiots on Reality TV

Jazzy G

• Paid Members

That Italian lady is dreadful. I thought that guy from Manchester was going to do alright, but was wrong. I think it's going to be those two ladies with the blonde hair in the final unless they do something spectacularly wrong next week. 

1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

That Italian lady is dreadful. I thought that guy from Manchester was going to do alright, but was wrong. I think it's going to be those two ladies with the blonde hair in the final unless they do something spectacularly wrong next week. 

Yes, how has she not gone yet? She can not take part in a team and has shown that every single episode but yet, she's still there!

• Awards Moderator
12 hours ago, deathrey said:

Yes. I hate all the contestants and think the show is an awful mix of a cooking show and The Apprentice but somehow end up watching it every week.  The contestants are awful!

A 100% accurate review. I think it's cobblers and yet I blitzed the whole thing in two days. So similar to the Apprentice in that you have to do complete several TV-friendly challenges utterly unrelated to your business idea. 

From the moment Gordon inexplicably jumped out of a helicopter I knew it was going to be shitastic. It’s got that apprentice thing of everyone shouting at a person that they’re wrong and that person just thinking they’re all wrong then Ramsey tells them they’re wrong and that person just thinks he doesn’t get it.

It’s a shame that he’s leaning fully in to his American tv persona these days because normal Gordo is a great watch with anything to do with food.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Nick James said:

If it gives us another Bobby Davro style belly flop moment, I'm all for it. 

That’s all I’m watching for!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Seen the line up for the All Stars series next year? Shaun Ryder, Gillian McKeith, Paul Burrell,  lock up your daughters it’s DEAN GAFFNEY! They’ve basically announced The Rock for next years Wrestlemania and killed my interest in this years one.