Let's discuss the idiots on Reality TV

Jazzy G

Haven't they already spoilt the American one though by including minor celebrities amongst the contestants? I'll still watch it and most likely get obsessed, but it's a shame they couldn't run a normal version first before doing the gimmicks.

38 minutes ago, s279 said:

Haven't they already spoilt the American one though by including minor celebrities amongst the contestants? I'll still watch it and most likely get obsessed, but it's a shame they couldn't run a normal version first before doing the gimmicks.

Who knows? Haven't seen it yet so could be okay. Plus I doubt I'll know most of the celebrities anyway so not sure it'll make much of a difference to me.

1 hour ago, s279 said:

The word “celebrity” gets thrown around a lot these days it would seem. If you hadn’t mentioned it I don’t how many of us would have been any the wiser. Genuinely no idea who any of them(spoilered below) were until I did a quick google. One of them can probably lay claim to having accomplished something resembling major achievements.

Spoiler

Arie Luyendyk Jr., Brandi Glanville, Cirie Fields, Cody Calafiore, Kate Chastain, Kyle Cook, Rachel Reilly, Reza Farahan, Ryan Lochte, Stephenie LaGrossa

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Yeah hopefully it won't matter. I hadn't seen who any of them were (and am none the wiser now!), just seems a shame they felt the need to include them from the start.

The format is strong enough to carry it, so hopefully they didn't tinker anywhere else.

• Paid Members

There seems to be a bit of a pattern to The Apprentice now where they'll try and make it look like the losing team is doing really well and then present it as some kind of twist when the other team wins. 

Next week's once again looks a surefire recipe for disaster, although the teams look like they've been mixed up a bit, so we can see what team names they come up with. 

11 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

And Lord Sugar will liken Galvatron to some kind of metal polish. 

And they’ll all do the sycophant laugh. The editing has always been like that on the show, it’s almost a given that the ones who look the worst on the task will win. It’s almost like an inbuilt second guess now. 

Traitors US hilarious. Whereas the Brits were, in comparison, pretty reserved, especially during the nominations, the Americans just go two-footed in all over the place and make little to no effort to disguise who they hate.

What they have in common is people being so sure about their suspicions and almost always being wrong.