Let's discuss the idiots on Reality TV

Jazzy G

• Paid Members

My wife had a subscription to Hayu for a bit and watched all of Below Deck back to back - worth it just for the sheer sex appeal of Captain Lee imo. But Kate was great value on that, always willing to make something happen for the cameras if it was getting too boring, so actually looking forward to catching up with this.

• Paid Members

The Apprentice was its usual car crash. Rosie Jones was great on You're Fired afterwards. The one that got fired was lovely. 

I used to really enjoy the original tasks where they had to sell stuff in Harrods or sell 2nd hand cars, but now its just ridiculous and seems to be highlighting just how uneducated half these people are. I mean 1kg of fish for 400 bao buns? Come on now.

Not forgetting the amount of bs they spout these days too and complete lack of accountability and taking responsibility for massive errors

Edited by Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete

9 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

The Apprentice was its usual car crash. Rosie Jones was great on You're Fired afterwards. The one that got fired was lovely. 

“I’m always being compared to the Kim Kardashian of the business world because I’m doing business with a hint of glam.”

You own a hair salon in Milton Keynes, steady on.

“I’m the James Bond of the business world.”

You’re a safari guide from Worcester, what does that even mean?

• 1 month later...

To change the subject away from such a repulsive human to something a little more worthwhile....

I don't watch reality TV at all but my eye was caught by a story featuring Made in Chelsea's Spencer Matthews.

Apparently his big brother was the youngest ever Brit to summit Mount Everest but sadly died on the way down. Like so many others his body is still stuck on the mountainside.

He's going to Everest himself with Bear Grylls in an attempt to recover his body. I wish him well.

46 minutes ago, Just Some Guy said:

To change the subject away from such a repulsive human to something a little more worthwhile....

I don't watch reality TV at all but my eye was caught by a story featuring Made in Chelsea's Spencer Matthews.

Apparently his big brother was the youngest ever Brit to summit Mount Everest but sadly died on the way down. Like so many others his body is still stuck on the mountainside.

He's going to Everest himself with Bear Grylls in an attempt to recover his body. I wish him well.

It’s the subject of the new Finding Michael documentary that’s just been released on Disney+

4 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Worth seeing The Apprentice from this week for what must rank up there with the worst product made in the show’s history. 

I will keep watching because I always find the way they turn on each other to be hilarious. But they're all absolutely fucking useless. Watching them practically beg for sales knowing how bad that product was. So awkward.